Ditched.

Your day went along and his  too. After his meeting with his clients he called you and you both talked on the phone. It was feeling and new things that you have never experienced in your whole life. It was giving you an euphoric feeling and you are now being the happiest woman. Also when you both kissed, when your lips tasted his sweet and plum ones, you are really just out of mind. You wanna feel that more and more and more.

You are now sitting in your chair and giggling thinking about the past days situations happening with your husband. You didn't even notice that someone was watching you, thinking of you as a love sick puppy. Ji Eun just came to your cabin to submit the files. You just noticed her presence and looked towards her as she was smiling and coming towards you. You just didn't say anything but look at her.

"Look who's in her day dreams with her handsome husband and slowly forgetting the existence of her best friend" she said making a pout making her face go cute. "Aigoo! my bestie, its not like that, how could I forget you!" you said and pinched her chubby cheeks. "Aish! leave its hurting." she said rubbing her cheeks. You just chuckled and took the files from her hand and checked them. 

"Hm! now madam is back to her bossy way" she said as you smiled a bit and then, you both talked for a bit. Its already about the time to for the employees to go home, slowly the people in your office went to their homes already, as you checked the time its already 9:30pm. Taehyung said he would come pick you up early, as he didn't show up till now. You sighed and took out your phone and dialed his number. It was ringing but he wasn't picking up his call. You were tensed now. "If he is busy, then he could drop a message right, why he is not coming still?" you mumbled as you were sitting in your chair and swirling like a kid. 

You again saw the time its 10:30pm already. You left a big sigh and walked down the empty hallway of your office. Yes all of them, including your secretary too went to their homes. You slowly came out of your company and were standing out waiting out. As it is winter season, slowly snow drops were dripping upon from the sky. As you saw so many couples were walking in front  you holding their hands. 

You saw them and pouted as if he would come early, you both would do the same. That's it! you lost your patience and took a cab and headed to his office. You went there, after so many days. Stepping into his company, you approached the receptionist, as she smiled seeing you. "Mrs. Kim! how are you, long time no see." she said as you smiled to her and said "Is Mr. Kim in his office?" you asked as she replied, "Oh! you came here for Mr. Kim, Sorry mam, sir already left office an hour ago" She said as your heart dropped there.

"What!!!" you cursed in your mind and went from there giving her a smile nodding your head. You were in an urge to cry. You didn't knew what to do. Where could he go? Did he forgot the date? these all thoughts were running on your mind, as you are walking like that without noticing anything. It was only a 15min journey for your to his office. Where could he go? You are now out of mind. How could he leave you like that as you were waiting for fucking 3 hours just for him. Unusual thoughts were running in your mind that, is he faking his actions or what, or is he only pretending for your parents? "No No Yn you should not think like that" you were mumbling like that.

You were about to cross the road when a voice approached you, you looked over the direction, "Cupcake!" he said waving his hands as he was in his car as he approached in front of you. "Oppa!" you said in a low voice as you are zoned out completely. "Cupcake, what are you doing here at this time? Did you not go home still?" he asked you shook your head as no and said "No oppa actually we have a date today, but he didn't show up still, so I came here to his company and they said he already left an hour ago, I didn't know what to do, so I was about to take a taxi you came here" you said as he hugged you and you too hugged him back and slowly some tear drops left your eyes.

"Ah! don't worry cupcake, Come lets eat something, and I'll drive you home. Don't think about him, after going home you can talk to him. Come it's been days we went out" he said to cheer you up. As you nodded your head slowly, as you both were going, but your mind is still roaming about him, as you were zoned out. 

You both went to a restaurant, you were eating but your mind was absent completely. Namjoon noticed you and he was enough to grab your intentions as he was making you to laugh, but you aren't. He said as he was looking all sides of the place, as a familiar figure caught his eyes, he immediately said you to look over the side, as you saw and regretted immediately. It was Taehyung with a girl, she was approximately his age.  He was enjoying time with her. As he was laughing and smiling like there is no tomorrow. 

Baby, jealousy is a disease and you are having that. He didn't see you. Seems like he completely forgot about your date tonight. Tears aren't stopping as one side is telling you that nothing is going and one side is telling you that to not trust. But you don't wanna jump into conclusions without knowing truth. But the thing he ditched your date and was enjoying time with some other girl making you to drag her hair and slap over her face, and snatch over your man from there. But he just talked with you in the noon and how could he forget you just like that? it was making you go nuts.

You were about to stand and go over their direction as Namjoon stopped you saying "Cupcake don't do anything that make scene here, just go home and talk with him. If you felt like he is saying the truth forgive him cupcake" he said as you nodded. as he patted you head as, he took your hands and patted a bit and said "Cupcake, lets go!" he said as you wiped your tears harshly and went out as he drove you off to your home. You got out the car and hugged Namjoon as he patted back and said some comforting words.

"Don't cry cupcake, i can't see you crying. Hmm? just talk with him. I think its just a misunderstanding." he said as you nodded and said "Ok oppa thankyou and head home safely. Bye!" you said and waved your hand and he waved back and drove off, as you headed into your home.

You just plopped on the sofa, and closed your eyes resting your head on the headboard. When you close your eyes, the scene of him was just playing in front of you. You just groaned and went upstairs and went into your guestroom and took a shower, and lay on your bed thinking about him. As tears are flowing down.

"So this was all an act for our parents? I know he will never love me. I'm just a fool for convincing with him. Yes, he must be acting in front of media and parents, But why did he say he wanted to change into his room? Why? Aish! this is making me crazy...." you again groaned and then, door bell sound echoed as you thought that he came home. So, you went down and opened the door for him, and then you saw his eyes showing guilty and sorry? for what? ditching you for a mere girl. 

Huh! you just turned back, he grabbed your wrist as you removed it harshly and went upstairs into the guest bedroom as he was calling you and chasing out you shouting "Yn! wait, wait! I didn't do on purpose, I'm sorry.. Yn, Listen!" he was shouting and coming back of you, as you were fast enough to go into the room, he came following you and said "Listen Yn i did no-" you didn't even let him complete as you shut the door on his face, as he mumbled "I deserve this!" with a pout keeping his head low.

To be continued.

_________________________________________

What do you think that the reason for Tae ditching her let me. Know in the comment box.

Do VOTE if you like my story.

Oh! Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN💖💜

WORLD WIDE HANDSOME❤️❤️❤️❤️

I wish you would stay healthy and we'll be waiting for you soon to come safe.

Love ya💋💖

-Author💃❤️