Mine

It was a hot afternoon, Completing the last box of ice cream, you sighed and sat on the dining table chair holding your 9 months baby bump. Yes, you are now 9 months pregnant. The journey was really a good experience for both of you.

When, for the first time the baby kicked, you really felt overwhelmed. You and Taehyung are talking and bickering, while suddenly you held your bump and groaned in pain, he immediately held you made you sit, as you said "The baby kicked Tae" you said as he widened his eyes and kept his head on your bump to feel the baby, when he pressed his ears on your stomach, the baby responded to it's father immediately.

That time you both had tears in your eyes. You both communicated with the baby all the time, and it responded so quickly. You smiled again thinking of the sweet moments of yours again.

"Hm.. again completed the whole tub?" a voice echoed making you come out of your thoughts. You pouted as he was looking at you angrily. "You never change" he said as you hung your head down and pouted. He came to you and cupped your cheeks making you to look at him.

"Is my baby sad?" he said as you nodded making him find you cute. "Aww.." he said and pecked your fluffy cheeks. Not gonna lie, you have become so fluffy and cute. Along with your baby bump, your breasts, thighs, and cheeks became so fluffy, as you are so adorable for your husband eyes.

God knows how many times he controlled himself for not making him loose his control on you. Only god knows how many cold showers he took.

But, this made you insecure, you craved for his touches in your pregnancy so much, but he only used to stop at kisses, nothing more. You really craved for him to be inside you. But, he thought it would be uncomfortable to the baby, and controlled himself. But this made you insecure about you.

Like now, you have become chubby and fat, he don't love you anymore and don't want you to touch you. Bad thoughts always run in your mind. And having work from home, for both of you made you so bad to control. So, he simply used to go out to hangout with Jimin and Jungkook, so often.

You used to cry for no reason, thinking he don't love you anymore. "What's going on my baby's little brain huh?" he asked as you again come out of your thoughts as your eyes are glistened a bit, You removed his hands from your cheeks which are cupping them, he frowned finding you odd.

"What happened baby?" he asked as you walked past him into your room. He followed behind you and grabbed your wrist and stopped you "Stop walking fast" he said as you removed his hands from you and went into your room.

He again followed you as you were about to close the door, he stopped as you rolled your eyes and went inside. "What happened to you suddenly?" he asked as you shook your head as no. "Aish! why you being angry baby" he said as he knelt down as you are sitting at the edge of the bed, he took your hands in his and said "What happened baby" he asked again.

"Do you love me?" you asked as he sighed again listening this for the 100th time in this day. "Why don't I love you?" he asked you as you hung your head down as you are ready to shed down the pool of tears at any time. Noticing this, he held your chin and made you look at him and pecked your plump lips.

"My baby, I love you, I love you so much than anyone can do. What makes you think that I don't love you huh?" he said as you pouted and said "I am not beautiful like I am before, that's why you won't touch me and make love to me. I am being fat right? So I think-" he cut off your words kissing you so deliberately.

You too responded with the same passion locking your fingers in his hairs. Even though, he gives you kisses and hugs and cuddles, you feel empty, wanting him more and more. But, he only knows how much he wants you and feel you.