Missing each other.

Three weeks already passed after that day. After that day, for one week you both had some moments. But from past two weeks there isn't any time for you both to atleast have a small talk.

The schedule was on peaks. You are dealing well and good but for him, he have so many of deals to handle.

He was coming so late at nights where you end up waiting for him in the living room. He again laid you on the bed with him and again in the morning the time you wake up, you didn't find him in the house at all.

You are so stressed out. At the same time him too. But at least a 5 minutes talk could cure you both. But there isn't any single penny time for him especially.

This is making your heart ache at the times when you are newly married.

You know he loves you more than anything. But time isn't supporting you both. You are devastated at the thought of him that is he going back to his old self?

You know it was out of stress and work. But that doesn't mean he would leave you beside putting his work in front. This was making you go back to your back self again.

That doesn't mean he didn't care about you. Even though, he had his tight schedule, he never forgot to ask whether you had your meals or not. That made you sign in relief until now.

You snapped out of your thoughts when your phone buzzed. Sighing to the Nth time, you checked your phone. A warm smile crept on your beautiful face when you saw the caller id.

Your husband. You smiled and pick up your phone placing at your ear you heard the voice your dying to hear. You are missing each other so damn much.

"Hello! Honey~"
Your eyes relaxed as your mind hearing that deep voice which you are so desperate for listening.

"Hello! Tae.."
You said as you could feel at the other side, he too was also relaxed hearing your voice, as you heard him sighing so relaxing.

"Hm...had your lunch darling?"
He asked while you replied.

"Hm no! Was about to go... What about you"
You asked as he said

"Nah! I was also about to go"

"Hm.. okey.. You are coming home early today right?"

You asked as the other side you could feel him sighing sadly as he replied.

"Honey... Only this week. I promise we will spend time together from next week. You know how much this deal is really important for us right!... So, please at least today don't wait for me and sleep."

He said as your lips made a sad pout knowing that he won't be available today too.

"Ok" you said as the other side he said

"Aigo.. I promise we'll spend time this weekend.. hm?"

You could feel the sadness in his tone too. Because, why not? He too was missing you the same as you do.

You both miss each other warmness for so long days.

"Hm.." you responded.

"Ok then, I'll hang up now... "

He said as you felt sad really sad for not getting enough time to talk with him.

"Ok bye.. I love you" you said,

"I love you more honey" he responded making you shy and blush at the same time.

You hung up the call placing the phone near your chest and closing your eyes and sighing again.