EPILOUGE-2 (18+) Final

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXCLUSIVE SMUT CONTENT AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SUCH CONTENT CAN RESPECTFULLY SKIP, I'LL SAY WHERE TO. AND HARD STAN'S, WE GOT THIS.

JUST GO INTO THE CHAPTER, IK YOU'LL WILL READ.

DON'T BLAME ME LATER. AND NO HATE TOWARDS THE IDOLS.

(❁'◡'❁)

The tension was on high as you were biting your lips and tapping your feet. You both still didn't get out from the car. And behaving like a fucking teen-agers now! Wow! "Fuck it" you listened his curse, the soon you turned your face, the soon his lips were on you.

You grabbed him by his collars to deepen the kiss as his addictive musk scent were seducing you. He just closed his eyes pulling you by your waist. The kiss being more sloppier as you both pulled out at once out of breathe.

Panting heavily, he kissed your lips once again, getting out from the car, he took out your side car door and took you out from car in bridal style taking you into your house.

You just closed your eyes feeling nervous. Damn, it's been 6 years but still he have that effect on you. You blush and hid your face in his chest. Feeling you he just blushed suppressing his smile.

He slowly laid you on the soft mattress, hovering over you. "Let's take a shower" you said "You really need shower baby? after making me so fucking hard?" he said making you chuckle shyly as you pushed him aside and hovered over him removing his neck tie slowly and tying them for his both hands above him. 

He widened his eyes saying "Yn-" "Shh!" you said shushing his mouth with your index finger saying "Let me make you feel good Mr. Kim" he smirked and gulped saying "Is that so?" he said as you slowly started to remove his shirt buttons one by one and caressed his hard chest seductively. No doubt he loves your bold side.

Heat rose up on his body as he was enjoying this, you smirked and unbuckled his belt looking deep into his eyes, so does he.

You smirked seeing how hard he is now, as his manhood was throbbing out to get your attention. You smirked as he was sweating all over, as you gave it a stroke and started to bob it up in your mouth.

"Fuck baby" he said thrusting his hips more into your mouth grabbing your hairs. Tears were dripping out your eyes for the extreme pressure he's putting. "Fck Fck Fck yeahhh!!!" he moaned loudly as came inside you as you gulped them all like a good little girl.

You widened your eyes when realization hit you that he was grabbing your hairs. He smirked saying "You think that little thread would stop me baby? Now let me make you feel good" he said as he threw you over the king size mattress as he hovered over you smashing his lips on you aggressively. Eating the shit out of your mouth. 

"Mhm.." you moaned inside his mouth as he was busy exploring each and every corner of your mouth and busy roaming his hands all over your body. As, you were in a frock dress, he got up and sat pulling you onto his lap, smashing his lips over yours. He slowly pulled over the zip of your dress down, slowly as you gasped when his cold sweaty hands got in touch with your back.

"How much I missed this" he said grabbing your ass cheeks giving it a tight squeeze. He pulled down the dress which was holding your shoulders, as he stripped off the bra stripes on you, as he unhooked the pins without you knowing.

You widened your eyes and looked at him as he smirked so widely. He slowly grabbed your breasts massaging it slowly. You closed your eyes and threw your head back feeling the pleasure he's giving to you.