Punishment (18+)

This chapter contains 18+ scenes. So people who are uncomfortable, please you could skip this part respectfully. And the one's craving could read. Again don't tell me I didn't warned you. Read at your own risk.!!!!!!!!!!!

( ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

"So desperate aren't you?" he said as you nodded as you were again about to pull he said "Eh.. not that easy baby girl... Beg".........

He said as you nagged along whining saying "Tae...~" he chuckled making sure not visible to you and said "What?" as nothing happened. "Tae....~" you said again pulling his hem of his shirt at his hands. Seeing you like this making him so satisfied, as he successed making you mad. 

"Baby pleaseeeeeee......" you said again making him smirk as he said "Please what baby?" "Don't act like you don't know okey~" you said again nagging him. You aren't in the mood to wait as he said "What honey.. what do you want exactly?" he said in his dominant voice that gives you chills down your spine. You got even more mad as he was playing with you.

"FINE! I WANT YOU TO FUVK M-" your words cut of as he harshly smashed his lips on yours not making you go mad even more. The kiss was going so rough as each of you are eating up your lips. He was kissing you like a hungry beast. 

You could feel how hard he is up to now. His manhood poking your up thighs, which you are grinding on him continuously making him even more hard. He was about to flip up on the sofa, making you lay on it, you stopped him as you slowly started to unbutton his shirt. mumbling "So easy to go Mr. Kim?.... Nah! wait and take your punishment too." you said smirking as his eyes went wide listening you.

You slowly removed his shirt and roamed your hands on his broad abs to neck shamelessly, as you pulled his nape and kissed him again as he slide down your coat from your shoulders. You too sucked his neck so harshly leaving hickeys all over his neck. As he groaned so loudly making you smirk.

Slowly, removing your straps down your shoulder, he removed your dress until your cleavage, as you aren't leaving the kiss. The kisses went much more deeper and sloppier, he took you up lifting you up in his arms. 

He gently throwed you on the bed hovering over you. Looking into his dark orbs, you could see the amount of love, lust he is holding to devour you. It didn't even took some seconds to again smash his lips on your and pinning your both hands above your head. Sucking your lower lip, as you hissed parting them. He took the chance to explore his tongue inside your mouth devouring each and every corner of it. As you pulled him more by his hair to deepen and feel him even more.

Sucking your neck, mercilessly giving you hickey all over. He went down your collarbones to your blossoms. You just closed your eyes feeling his every actions on your body. He pressed your both blossom making you arch back moaning. You feel so pleasured as if you are on cloud nine.  

"Yes! moan my name like that baby girl. I would love to hear them." he said making your ears turn red being flustered. He then, took one of it sucking, nibbling, biting all over your nipples. You are really moaning out of so much pleasure. After giving good attention for the both of them equally, he went down kissing up your belly button, and even more down as he was about to remove your panty, you got up from the bed smirking so wide. He just frowned seeing you.

As you went closer to him and pecked his  lips. As your hand was on his manhood rubbing it. He just rolled his eyes feeling that. You slowly unbuttoned his pants removing the belt and pulled down as you pushed him on the bed as he was sitting on the corner. You pulled down his boxers, as his ears turned so red seeing you in this dominant side.