Party

Since author is so happy today! Enjoy and do vote if you like my story ok!!!! get into....!

________________________________________

The next day Evening

Taehyung came home early to get ready for the party. As well as Yn also. All the arrangements for the party are done well and good. Yn's dad, Mr. Lee was overwhelmed for his daughter and arranged the party so grand.

All of the people were already started to gather slowly. Even Taehyung's parents were also there. Although, Mr. Lee is the one who organised the party, Taehyung's father Mr. Kim also helped him organising the party.

They always did help for each other everytime. And there, all the things were done as it was. All the guests are arriving too... And waiting for the main stars to attend the party.

At Taehyung and Yn home

Taehyung was all ready waiting for his dearest wife to come down. He was desperately waiting for his wife to come because it's already late and if they didn't start by now, they will be attending after the party.

Tapping down his foot on the cold mattress, Taehyung sat on the living room couch and checked the time once again it's already 6:50pm and she didn't come still. He was literally out of patience. And mumbled "Why is she taking this much time... Arghh! Yn you are badly testing my patience woman!" He mumbled and then got up from the couch and stood in the middle of living room and was about to call her.

"Y/------" he got stuck off of the door sound and muttered "Wow! Beautiful" it was not completely audible for her because he said inside his breathe.

He was completely lost by his beautiful and gorgeous wife looking absolutely stunning in that dress. It perfectly hugged her curves and it suited her very well. He didn't try to shift his gaze from her at all.

Yn pov

I was getting ready hurriedly because it's already 7:00 pm and I'm still here dressing up. Ahh not my problem but the zip got in my nerves. It really took me a half an hour to pull up the zip. I may call Taehyung but he again thinks of me as a seduced woman. So I didn't even bother him to call at least to pull up my zipper.

I got ready and finally looked up at myself. I myself wanted to look at me like that for whole day. I know I'm looking so beautiful in this dress. Ahh..! How would he feel seeing me in this dress. Omo! I can't imagine...

Yn👇🌝

Taehyung 👇🌚

Taehyung 👇🌚