'Whaat!!!'

Being tired from the hectic day, your day went well and good. Untill who knows what would happen next? You stretched your arms getting up from your office seat packing your bag and looking at wrist for time it 6:30pm you hurried making sure you checked all the completed files and handing it over to the receptionist and then you took a cab and heading towards you home.

Bowing to the cab driver you went inside your home and again received a warmest hug from your mother. This made your stress level zero. Then you went to your room and changed into your comfy clothes. Then you made your way to the dining hall cause your stomach is growling like hell from the time you came home smelling something delicious there. You came and waited for your father to arrive and seat at the dining table. You were quite untill your father broke it.

"Ummm.. honey how's work going with Mr.Kim?" He asked you making you chuckle a little because why not? Making a small smile you replied "Well not bad appa." He smiled and just nodded his head and gestured his hand to continue your meal. You ate your meal happily then the maids took you dirty dishes from the table and the out of blue your dad spoke making you gasp your air. "Honey what about you getting married?" He asked making you shocked and your mother excitement is over level she cling on to her husband that's your dad arm asking "Yeobo(which Koreans represent their loved ones as sweetheart) it's a good decision let's get our princess married already she is in her 23's right honey" she said nodding her head eyeing you. You were completely shock.

Correction

Utter shock to digest the thing that you are getting married that too this suddenly?

"App-a I ... I don't kno-w wh-at to sa-y but why su.. suddenly" you asked stuttering you own words realising you high breathe. "Honey this I was settled from the beginning and late for you two to know" he said referring 'two' "Huh? But whom I'm getting fixed to?" You asked your father who is smiling constantly from the time he dropped the matter in your ears.

"Don't get shocked but he's your boss Kim Taehyung" that's it your world stopped for some seconds to  digest the biggest news your father just said then your mother called you shaking her hands Infront of your face. Then you shouted making both the couple flinch so bad "Whaattt!!!!" You shouted your lungs out.

"Appa are you really sure that he is my boss and what did he say?" You asked out of you damn curiosity. "Yes dear that's what the reason I'm at your company today." He said "Appa give me some time to think." You said "Yes honey give us good response" he's said and you ran into your room and locked the door and sat at your study table and thinking what just happened a few minutes ago.

It was really a big task to you take. It's not that you are against your parents you wanted them to make happy so you never were out of their words. So the thing is your fiancee. Is your boss really ready to marry you? But why suddenly and also it's fixed ages ago? You didn't process anything but you know that your father and his father are childhood sweethearts.  That what you know that too after joining his company. So that night went by you thinking bullshits in your head.

Next day

You woke up and done your daily routine and made the bed clean and went down. Greeting your parents as usually setting up in dining hall you silently spoke "I'm ready for this" you said making your parents happiness level in high. They were so happy after your confession.

"Honey Taehyung is a very good child. He will take care of you once he came to know about you. Don't worry he is so cold because it's only out layer of him. He's still a kid" he said making you simply nod your head. Giving a smile to your parents you were about to go then your father voice stopped you "Honey also make sure you will come today soon because we have dinner today with your soon to be in- laws okay Honey" he said and then you nodded and gave a hug to your father and he returned a warmest kiss in your forehead.

You drove off to your company and then your dear sweetheart came rushing again to give you a bone crashing hug. Then you passed her a weak smile making her eyebrows scrunch together. She already guessed something is wrong with you so she asked "Hey you ok?" She asked and then it was enough for you to spill all the tea for her. Haha you said all the things happened yesterday also making her utter shock same like you.

"I think uncle is so sure about your marriage with him?" She asked and then you nodded "I don't know Ji-eun ah but I'm scared about him" you said and she just hugged you and patted your back.

Then some employee approached you saying "Mam boss is calling you" that's it's your heart dropped and you nodded smiling to her and went towards the lift.

Patting your feet on the floor you slowly approached your boss or should I say your soon to be husband's cabin knocking the door "May I come in sir?" You asked which he responded a simple "yes" to it.

It was a great minutes silence untill your boss break it "Ms Lee how about you giving me my schedule rather than holding in your hands hmm?" note the sarcasm he sounded as cold as possible making you out of your day dreams "Oh! Sorry sir here..." you handed over the black colour file which you were holding from your way from your cabin.

He checked his schedule and then "Ok Ms Lee you can go now" he said because he knew there is no meetings with the company's nor clients today. You bowed and about to twist the door knob your boss called making you face him "Umm... Ms Lee see you evening" he said and you again bowed and went out catching your heart for the excess an out shyness. Because it's the first time he sounds not to be cold. And the day full you were in your thoughts rather than concentrating on your work.

_______________________________

To be continued.

Do vote if you like my story

Love ya

-Author.