First Day

They were driving to their new house. The drive was super silent neither she didn't speak nor him. They were so calm while Yn enjoying the night view and the cool breeze. A small smile appeared on her face looking at the weather and the sky. While he maintaining his poker face asusal.

Soon they've arrived. Taehyung parked the car at the garage and left her without helping on her luggages or anything. With the heavy dress she managed herself dragging into the house with her luggages. There stood our newly wedded groom seeing his new wife struggling and he enjoying the scene.

"Wouldn't you help me Taehy-" she was cutted of by his words "It's Mr.Kim for you Ms Lee oh! Sorry now Mrs.Kim." he said sarcastically yet loud making her flinch a little bit. "You are not that much close person for me to call me on my names, wearing a tag called 'WIFE' I wouldn't allow you that understand?" Why such cold though? She was literally taken back by his words and never in her life was taken like these tones. She is just a

Fragile

Pure

Innocent

Girl who was bought up like a glass doll.

"And also stay in your limits. It doesn't make a thing that we are married and we have to be lovely dovely all the time like any other couples do. You have your boundaries which I wouldn't invade in and I have mine which you shouldn't invade too. Just stay where you are. I know you all want that so called money of us and cheat on us that's it? You can use my card whenever you want. Also, If you're assuming me to be a lovely husband to you then I'm absolutely sorry. Never it would be happen... This marriage is just only on papers. And there is nothing to you to hope from from me UNDERSTAND? Just go to your room and one more thing, you've to do all the house works and get back to office because I've fired my maid because you will be doing them. Understand now you may go pick any of the room you want and the master one is mine" he stated.

"Also you were supposed to stay in your room only. You were not allowed to come into my room until I allowed you to. Get that to you little brain that I don't want you to be my wife, this is all about our parents!" he said bruntly. You said nothing but nodded your head.

You really tried to hold back all the tears you were holding till the start. His hurtful words hit you so bad. It's not like that you love him or anything. But as a man he said those words who shouldn't say. At least as a husband.

What ever may be his past might be but not all the girls are same right. But you don't have any intention to prove him that. He will be realising it someday maybe.

Your eyes glossed hearing his hurtful words. You rushed towards your room and locked soon putting your back to the door you slided down the door flowing your tears. He is so cold you know, but that doesn't mean he will say those harsh words to you. It hurted your pride. "Who think he is huh? Cold jerk." You mumbled those words and slowly you went to take a warm shower and changed into your shorts and t-shirt. Watching upon the ceiling you thought the upcoming days of your life with him and slowly drifted off to your slumber crying.

Taehyung's pov

It would be a lie if I would say I didn't feel something after seeing her glossy eyes. I know I had done something I shouldn't do. It's not like that she is that type of girl, because my father always used to talk about her. Like she is independent and never took help from her parents and stayed by herself. But I do have trust issues bro. After breaking up with my ex I've never seen a girl in a proper way that all of them are gold diggers. But why would I get this feeling around her, that she is innocent. Huh whatever may be it is I will not fall for their traps again. All women are same. But am I too harsh on her? Ahhh! Whatever. I shrugged off those thoughts and took a warm shower and changed into my PJs and went into my slumber.

Morning

No one's pov

She woke up from the extreme sunlight passing through the curtains. She woke up and got herself to the bathroom and seeing herself in the mirror she was startled by her reflection. Never she saw herself crying because her parents never hurted her nor any of her friends. It was her first time crying this bad. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had done her morning routine and combed her hair making a messy bun leaving some strands side her cheeks.

She went down to the kitchen and made breakfast for her husband. She made some toast and egg omelette and some fresh melon juice and veggie salad. It was a simple breakfast which she prefer on mornings. She made the breakfast according to her taste. She had done making it and was about to get freshen up. She heard some foot steps coming down the stairs.

It was Taehyung. He came down fixing his sleeve buttons. He gave her a glance and she was doing nothing but staring the ground. She was so angry, sad and the same time had no dare to talk or either to face him.

She said nothing but mumbled hard enough to reach his ears "Have your breakfast". "Sorry I don't have a appetite you can have yours" he said. Bro why so cold she just said to have your breakfast right?  He went towards the door and turned back by her call. "Where are you going early in the morning?" She said not being too loud.

"Well Ms Le- Ahem I mean Mrs Kim are you really dumb? Where would I go ofcourse for the office not like you staying at home." He stated the words which he regretted saying them. You didn't say anything which you might do something or cause something more big problem later so you just shutted your mouth for that time and he drove off to his Company.

You took a day off for today and that man assumed that you were staying at home. Well it's his assumption you don't wanna waste the food ofcourse you got hurt by his words which lost your appetite too. But you don't wanna waste food so you freshened up and ate your yummy breakfast "Huh why would a cold jerk like you would get the opportunity to taste like this heavenly food?" You praised yourself chuckling a bit and ate you breakie.

The day went along you spent your morning day by doing household works and after being tired you order something good and ate and you spent watching dramas. Your day went like that and it's evening time. You've decided to prepare dinner for both of you.

Little you know that he's gonna dump your assumptions. You've prepared dinner for both of you and then after you took a shower and popped yourself on the living room couch and started to watch TV.

It's past 11:30pm and he didn't arrived. You looked at the dishes got cold. So you again stared back to the clock and dialled his number. But no response.
He didn't pick up your calls. You were a bit tensed. And then rested your head on the sofa and closed your eyes.

It was 12:45am. Midnight, he parked the car in the garage and typed the password of the house and entered in and saw a figure lying on the couch leaving her on hand in the air with remote and other on her stomach. He knew she will be waiting for him. But why he didn't come early knowing. He don't wanted to make any move with her.

Hearing the foot steps sound she woke up and checked the time it's 12:55am and she saw him getting upstairs.

"Did you had your dinner?" She asked worrying more about him. "Yes I had" he replied as cold as possible and went and shut the door hard.

Tears were brimming in her eyes. She holded herself not to cry but no. She had waited for him till past midnight and he simply had his dinner outside and came home.

She put all the things she prepared in the fridge and went to her bedroom and cried for a long time.

This was her first day after her marriage. Nice isn't it?

_________________________________

To be continued.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya

-Author.