Promise.

As for today, you both decided to sleep over your parents house. After talking and getting know about your honeymoon trip, you both are really out of words to talk. It's not like you don't wanna go with him, the thing is if he is ready or not. This question is eating up your brain from then. What if he says he don't want to go. 

Even, if his actions are making you think that he is changed, but some where in your heart there you were thinking that he is really doing things for your parents but not for you. You are really confused now.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was so happy to spend time with you. These days you both didn't get time so, his heart was filled  with so much of happiness, that finally you would spend some quality time with him. He was dying for these moments to come.

You are in your given room, while Taehyung was left down as he said he want to have a chat with your parents as he have a word to share with them.

Taehyung, and your both parents were still in the living room. Taehyung wanted to say something but really felt nervous to talk with them. "Son, do you want to say something" your father asked Taehyung as he took a deep breathe looking into his eyes and nodded.

"Appa... firstly thankyou for trusting on me and giving me your daughter. Even, you know about my nature. She really tried her best to make me love her and finally she won" he said as your father smiled really big and hugged him, as he did.

"I know Taehyung, you both are meant to be" your father said as your mother and your both in laws were watching the two of them. "And now I heart fully promise that I'll take care of her till my last breathe and soon, I'm gonna confess her my feelings too so wish me good luck" he said as some tears brimming on the corner of his eyes.

"Aigoo my son, god bless you both. I know you both would be perfect as by our view and we meant it right buddy" Taehyung's dad said looking at your father. They both nodded looking at each other.

You are in your room as there was a small balcony, you were standing there feeling the cold breeze and thinking about what was going downstairs. You really wanna hear those conversations between them but it would seem so vulgar, so you didn't intimated their talks. You were in your thoughts, while you felt two arms wrapping around you and you know who is it.

As you were relaxed, as Taehyung was back hugging you, you felt a hot breathe at you shoulder as he was giving you some smooches around your shoulders. You felt some tingling sensation around your stomach. You immediately turned around to find him smiling at you.

"Why didn't you sleep yet?" he asked as pulled you closer to him by your waist. "I was waiting for you to come" you said resting your head on his chest listening his heart beat. It was beating fast. You closed your eyes listening to it as you spoke "What did you talk with them" you asked as he tightened his grip around your waist as he said "Secret" he said and giggled.

You slowly moved back and hit his chest as he laughed showing his boxy smile.

You never saw him smiling this wide, as you noticed that he have a boxy smile, which made your heart flutter a thousand times more than your normal rate. It was giving your heart warmness seeing him smiling. You were lost in your thoughts as he noticed you were in your world as he moved his palms over your face to bring you back. You are so lost as his mischievous brain got a stupid thought as he pinched your waist as you groaned "Ahh!!" as you come back from his thoughts.

"Yaah! WTF you done Tae" you shouted as he laughed and started to tickle you. You were laughing and he isn't leaving at all. After sometime he left as again he pulled you by your waist and came so dangerously close to your ear as you flinched to the sudden action as he whispered  "Wait until we reach our Honeymoon and you'll see the new me" he said in a deep yet sexy tone which made you loose your senses and made your knees weak.

It was really something different feeling you are getting now. You widened your eyes as he kissed your cheeks and back off as he took you in his arms in bridal style and made you lay over the bed and tucked you in your sheets and he too lay down and came into your sheets as he pulled you closer to him. As you are processing what's happening. 

What he said before are continuously ringing in your mind. "Don't think much and sleep wifey" he said and pecked your lips as he snuggled more into you and closed his eyes. You too soon hugged him back as you both slept cuddling up each other.

2 days later.

Finally, today is the day where you both are going to Paris, for Honeymoon. You are so excited, a lot. Visiting France was your dream though. But you are going with your husband to spend time with him. It was making you even more excited. 

And he was so desperate to go. Like he was counting hours. As, he visited France so many times. But going with you making him feel extremely so happy. 

You packed your luggage and as he did too. You both also went for shopping to buy some clothes and things to be needed. Also, Taehyung bought some winter wears as it was winter and also, there would be extreme snow there.

Soon, Taehyung's birthday is also coming, as you both will be celebrating in Paris, you thought really hard how to surprise him. But you have a plan but wished it would be success.

You both are now at the airport as, your both parents and your best friend and Jimin and Jungkook were also present there as they are Taehyung's friends. It's time for your flight and the announcement was also given. 

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are as always being chaotic, they were all bickering the way which made you laugh looking at them. "Make her rest for a while bro, don't be so hard on that poor soul" jimin mocked taehyung as you immediately turned over your face to your parents feeling so much shy. "Shut your mouth shortyyyy~" taehyung mocked back to jimin as they continued their bickering while your father spoke.

"Take care both of you. Don't worry we'll take care of the companies. Forget everything and enjoy your time" your father said as you both nodded and bid goodbyes. You hugged them as you hugged your best friend as he said something "Ok enjoy girl, don't forget to make me aunt soon okey" she whispered in your ears as you hit her arms and smiled nodding to her as you again bid goodbyes to them as Taehyung took your luggage and his and intertwined your hands with his. 

You both completed the process at the airport as your luggage was sent into the flight. You both completed boarding and took your seats.

It was a way long journey to reach France so you just wrapped your hands around his arms and rested your head on his shoulder. 

To be continued.

________________________________________

Do vote if you like my story.

Also thankyou so much for showing your love. I'm really so happy that you guys are reading.

Love ya ❤️😘

-Author 💖💃