New CEO

Waking up from the deep slumber, you stretched your arms wishing yourself 'Good morning' you made your way to the bathroom and done doing your morning routine and then, you headed downstairs prepared breakfast. Yes you wanted to prepare breakfast for him too.

You really wanted to slap yourself for being like this. But you can't help. Your heart want to do the things which you care for him and you did.

You've done preparing it. You thought not to wait for him. You ate silently and then grab your bag and went to your company because you have a long day ahead.

Heading out you saw a black Porsche just sent by your dad, it made you smile. How happy he is to spoil you even if you are married. It made you feel that you are so precious to them. You came out from your thoughts went the driver opened the door for you.

You stepped in the car and then he started the engine. You were in your deep thoughts, thinking about him. You hated the fact even if he doesn't care for you a bit even, you always care for him you wanted to avoid but,  you not knowingly care for him still.

It made you feel low and may be that's why you got so low in your husband's eye. But not anymore. You thought to give him the same taste of his own medicine soon. But deep in your heart you wanted him to say to not leave the company and work with him. But No because he never wanted you be in the first place.

He didn't care in your perspective. Not even a little. You were in your deep thoughts when the car stopped. You sighed heavily and then looked out. Yes you reached your company.

You thanked the driver and then you unlocked the car door and went off into the company. Each and every employee greeted you with so much of respect. It was enough to make your heart high. It gave you somewhat confidence to do something.

You soon entered into your dad's cabin. Receiving a warm smile from him, you immediately pulled into you dad's warm embrace. Woah! How relaxing it is for you! You just snuggled into the warmth like a five year old kid. No matter what you are always a five year old kid to your parents. They treat you like that.

You stayed a bit and then hearing a scoff you pulled back and saw towards and saw your jealous mom. Haha "Someone forgot her mom!" She said you just chuckled and then pulled her into tight hug.

You remember how your mom always gets jealous when you always stay by your dad's side. She is really like a childish mom and like a sibling to you. You never got bored spending time with your mom. You two always bicker like siblings and when you are always by your dad's side she used to get jealous of your both dad and daughter.

"Eomma how would I forget you! It's not like that" you whined saying and looked at her with your puppy eyes. She just ruffled your hair and said "I'm so happy for you honey. How long me and your Appa waited for this moment and finally it's getting true. Thankyou honey" she said and you nodded and hugged her again.

"Ok if your lovely mom and daughter moment is over, can we go, we will be late for the meeting?" You dad spoke and then you and your mom smiled and then you all went into the meeting room.

All the paparazzi and the news channels were present there. No doubt for the power your dad holds. The fact that he's dropping off from the CEO and his daughter taking his position made his heart filled with happiness and full of joy. His happiness level was on peaks when you said that you wanted to take his position.

And now he will be the chairman of the company. You entered into the room all the camera and lights were on you and all the people present there couldn't take off their eyes from you. You were so over whelmed from the feeling you were getting now. But deep down you wished him to watch you being successful but no you shrugged off these thoughts and walked on to the stage.

Your father spoke few words regarding, how he started the company and how successful he became. He was a single grownup man. No doubt you were inspired by him. You too wanted to become like him and you did. But situations made you do this. But yes it is also a good companion as being a single heir of your dad's property you thought you would like to help him.

He then announced "I'm now being dropped from the CEO position because I'm so tired of being it and wanted to take a break so being an honour, I represent my daughter, Lee Y/n to take off this position. So I wish all the employees respect and cherish her as you all cherished me. So, now I welcome our New CEO of our Lee Enterprises" all the people cheered and invited you. You went to the codium.

(You might wonder if, it should be Kim Yn not Lee Yn. I repeat not everyone knew about their marriage)

You stood Infront of the mike and started to say few words. "Hello everyone! I hope we all mingle and do our best to the company. Take me as your one. Thankyou." You said not speaking more and then some of the paparazzi asked you a question "What is the sudden reason behind you taking this position Ms Lee?" He asked, then you smiled and replied "I want to help my dad as also it's his wish, of me becoming a CEO of his own company. So yeah!"

Soon the meeting ended and then you slowly went out the meeting room and went into your cabin. Then your bestfriend came giving you a big hug. "I'm so proud of you. Yay my Yn-ie is all grown up." She said and then you chuckled a bit. Then your parents came into the cabin. They saw you both and smiled.

They know how much you both can't live without each other. They always admired and took Ji-eun as their own daughter too. Because, everytime when you feel low or if she feel low you both were there for yourselves. She is with you in your every situations. So that's why without thinking they accepted her being your secretary.

They came and hugged you both. You two were so happy. From today, you don't know how your life will be. Being a CEO there are so many things to handle and take responsibility of. So, you were so excited and at the same time worried.

Taehyung pov

He woke up and freshed up and came downstairs gaining a silent noise he saw food covered on the dining table. Don't know why but he smiled looking at the breakfast you prepared for him. Even though you have a busy day today you prepared breakfast for him. He thought and immediately shrugged those feelings. He ate it and done washing his plates. He headed to the office.

Parking the car, he entered into the company. All the employees greeted him and his eyes automatically turned to the way which you used to seat. Sighing heavily that you were not anymore in the company, he went into his cabin.

How foolish of him to accept the fact that he is missing you.

Seating in his chair, opening his laptop, his mind was eating up him. He didn't saw you from yesterday. The last he saw you was yesterday in his cabin, he thought "Why I'm feeling like this. Shouldn't I be happy that you are not around me. But why I'm feeling alone..." He said to himself and then, the door knock sound made him spat out of his imagination..

"Shall I come in sir?" It was Jennie his secretary. "Yes" he responded very slow and then she did. She handled him his schedule and then went into her cabin. As he doesn't cling on to his secretary. As he also gave same treatment to Yn too.

He checked his schedule and then started to check all the files. And his day went, him being all busy the full day.

_________________________________________

To be continued.

Thankyou for reading. Please do vote if you like my story💜

Love ya

-Author