Breakfast

Birds were chirping out their own rhythm when you were slowly moving your eyes as the sun was bright today, the excess light is telling you get up from your precious sleep.

You got up slowly from the bed and stretched your arms. Yawning for the fourth time you rubbed your eyes and opened with a good mood. As you checked the time it was 6:45 am. You felt so comfy and warm sleep. You examined the room and realised that you were in a different room.

Then, you realized that you were in your husband's room. "Did he got me into his room?" A question raised in your mind that you frowned your brows and got up from the bed completely and sat checking the room for the first time.

As it was your first time entering and seeing his room. It was so warm and comfy. You slept so peacefully after 3 months. You didn't knew which warm gave you that much comfort to sleep.

Water sound echoing from the room as you thought he is bathing. Slowly, the thoughts of yesterday night came in your mind. A slight pink tint appeared on your face thinking about your first kiss. As you didn't kiss him back too.. but, he is your first kiss.

The shower off and he came out from the bathroom as towel wrapped around his torso and when he clicked the door knob and it's when your both eyes met. You immediately turned around as you were so shy to see him half naked.

On the other side he was embarrassed as he didn't expect you got up and he would come in front of you in this way. He immediately run to the closet face palming himself mumbling "Aishh" he said and started dressing him up.

While dressing his mind isn't leaving you, he too slept well for the first time yesterday. He wanted more and more warm from you. As he found his comfort place in you as you in his arms felt the comfort place for him.

He was blushing all the time thinking all this. He wore his suit and came out and saw you folding the sheets of the bed mattress. A smile appeared on his face seeing you as a responsible wife. He slowly halted his steps towards you as your back is facing him and you have no idea he is behind you.

He slowly back hugged you and kept his face in the crook of your neck inhaling the fragrance of yours. And whispered "Good morning wifey" in his deep husky voice. You were startled a bit and was shocked that is he hugging you? Then you slowly hummed and said "morning?" And slowly removed his hands  and saw the innocent face ever.

As if he didn't know what he had done. Then he held your wrist and placed you on the bed and knelt down to your level and held you both hands looking into your eyes. And then he spoke "Are you angry on me?" He said as you shook your head as No and he smiled and hung his head. You felt so many butterflies as he smiled shyly for the first time infront of you. You too smiled as he again look at you and said.

"I'm sorry for yesterday... Without your consent I've kissed you. I thought you would be angry so..." He said as your cheeks turned red at the way he mentioned 'kissed you' then you spoke "Mhm.. I'm not!" You said and smiled as he smiled too.

"Ok I want to say that I'm ready for giving this marriage a chance. I'm really sorry for doing those hurtful incidents before. But from now I promise I would never hurt you and take care of you hmm?" He said asking you as he rubbed your hands with his thumb. You nodded and said "Ok I trust you!" You said as he smiled widely and hugged you rasing a bit and you hugged him back.

After a while you both broke the hug and stared in his eyes as he did. Then he stood and you too stood and you were about to go he again held your wrist from back and came to you and said. "You can move your things to this room. We can share our bedroom from now." He said as you smiled for how he said our bedroom, and nodded and said "Ok I will after the work". You said and left his room as you came into your room and rushed to the bathroom.

Glancing into the mirror as placing your both hands on your face as it is so red due to your husband. You were mumbling "Am I dreaming or really it's true. What happened to him for this sudden change!!! Aaahh I'm going insane.... From today are we going to live in same bedroom. Oh god!" You said and giggled and went to took your shower.

As if anyone saw you like this they would think of you as a mad woman. He really do have a great impact on you as his small touches and his beautiful smile gave you thousands of butterflies as you were on cloud nine when he said that you both are sharing a room. You didn't expect this to come. He is changing slowly because of you. You were so happy that you can finally be happy with him and about your feelings you wanna make sure about his intentions and confess to him one day.

You don't wanna deny as he is slowly changing you too don't want to remember that past and want to live this moments with him forever. Yes you love him damn much how could you deny sharing room with your husband if he's so handsome and the man who was an ideal for girls out there. You were giggling all the time thinking how would these further days with him would be like.

You got ready and wore your office attire and went down as it was 8:00 am you have to prepare breakfast for both of you. As you were going down a mouth watering smell hit your nostrils. You came down fast and saw your cold hubby wearing an apron and cooking breakfast for you. Again you smiled. A lot of things were happening today as you are feeling as the luckiest woman in the world. You are really so happy that he was changing and the thing he is preparing breakfast for you making you even more happy.

You slowly approached him as his back was facing you, you tapped his shoulders as he startled and saw the prettiest face he was now wanted to see daily. "Oh! You came ... Sit just a minute everything is ready." He said as you smiled and said "You preparing the breakfast?" You asked as he nodded and said "Why can't I make breakfast for my wifey?" He said as you smiled and blushed as you turned your face to the other side as you hit his arm.

"No Mr. Kim-" he cut you off and said "Honey... I won't repeat. How many times I should say you to call me Taehyung.. and also you can give me nicknames if you want!" He said as he pouted a little making you want him kiss that cute little pout. 

And your eyes widened as he said 'honey' did he gave you a nickname? That was so sweet from his mouth. As you were in your deep confusion that is he the CEO who shouted at you before? and is he the person who always scolded you for the nothing? You chuckled and bit and said "Taehyung" and immediately a smile appeared on his face as you addressed him by his name.

"Ah! How bad I wanna hear this." He said dramatically.. "ok sit sit I'll serve the breakfast today. Are you the only one who want to serve the breakfast daily..? Today I'll do you just sit." He said and pulled the chair for you as a good gentleman and you sat and nodded smiling so wide.

He prepared some pancakes and omelettes and some juice for the breakfast. Your heart is so happy now as it was beating so fast from the time you were close to him.  It was beating as if it would explode from there.

He served the breakfast and you took a bite as it tasted so good. "Mhm.. not bad, so my husband would cook too" you said sarcastically as his heart was racing as you addressed him 'my husband' he smiled and nodded as you both ate the breakfast as you both completed and you did the dishes and it's already 8:30 am it's running late so you were about to grab your keys he said "Come I'll drop you".

_______________________________________

To be continued.

Thankyou so much for supporting each and everyone who's reading this.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya❤️

Author 💖💃