Mrs. Kim

He was gazing you up to down as you're feeling so shy to head up. He hugged you hiding his head in the crook of your neck slightly sucking up it, you giggled and pushed him slightly.

As he mumbled "you really know how to seduce your husband don't you?" you smirked and was about to go away he again pulled you holding your hand which made you bump into his broad fine chest. 

Lifting up your chin with his index finger, he made you look at him. The time when your both eyes met, you felt like the time stopped. His intense dominating gaze was eating up your nerves and making you feel weak down your knees. 

He smirked seeing your flushed face, as he wrapped his one arm around your waist and the other holding your hand. He made you stand on his feet as he pulled up his phone and played a soft music. Your eyes were shining while looking at him. Slowly he swayed his hips to move, as you did. You both slowly are moving along the music. 

It was really giving you goosebumps as dancing with him for the first time, it was giving you chills down the spine. He held your hands and interlocked with yours to have a perfect grip. Soon, he twirled you holding the index finger of yours.

Left to right, right to left, you both went along the smooth rhythm. You are enjoying the perfect fantasies which you always dreamt of your future husband, here he is fulfilling all of them without you telling. 

This was making your blissful soul happy. You are so into both of you while the door bell rang. None of you noticed, as it was ringing the shit of out it. Taehyung groaned breaking the beautiful moment as he went to open the door.

As he opened the door, a slight smack sound was heard which was clear enough to ears. You saw, Taehyung groaning while Mrs. Kim was holding his ears pulling them so tightly.

"Ah.. Ah.. Eomma.... leave it hurts..." he groaned in pain making you chuckle seeing the chaos of mom and son duo. She immediately left his ears seeing you, as she immediately engulfed into her arms.

"Aigo... my daughter, look how skinny you got after returning.. didn't you eat well honey" she said as you shook your head as No saying "It's not like that Eommonim, It's just I didn't habituated to the food there, so i ate less." you said as a poor soul being ignored made a cute pout seeing you both ignoring his presence and having so many gossips around.

"Look who forgot her son and her husband" he made a pout sulking all over. You look at him and smiled as Mrs. Kim spoke "Ah I know I know I have a cold son who forgot his mother and never open his door even after listening the door bell" she said giving a sassy look to him, you just chuckled and looked at Taehyung who isn't leaving that pout of him.

"Is he taking good care of you Honey? Or should I beat his ass out" she asked making you burst out laughing, "Ah.. no emmonim, he's taking good care of me. Infact so much to say" you said making his face smile a little. 

Soon, you and Mrs. Kim were so into your chit chats, you were telling how you spend your days there and your new experiences there. Also, you showed her the new album prepared by your husband. She was pretty much happy on giving his son the best wife and feeling proud of their decision. 

All the time you spared glances on him, where he was already glancing you and so much waiting for his mother to leave.

Taehyung Pov

Did they just ignoring me? How could they? Yn.. you making me crazy, aish did mom should come at this time only? She really ruined my moment. I was about to kiss her... Aish never mind.

I saw her glancing at me, I couldn't help but to stare at her. She was making me go crazy with that smile of hers. I just want to see that beautiful view for the rest of life. I was in my thoughts when mom said "Ok its time then, I'll leave, you both spend time." she said as my eyes went wide feeling happy. Ah! Finally....

My happiness faded when she spoke, "Ah Emmonim, stay here for this night you can go tomorrow, its already 7 so stay." she said as I saw her smirking on me? did she just smirk at me? Wait wifey.. I know how to remove that pretty smirk from that pretty face... 

"Ah no dear, your father won't be a human if I don't go home. So, we'll come one day and we could spend so much time ok?" she said as you pouted and nodded. "At least have dinner" you said as she nodded and said "Ok! let's go" she said as your smirk went wide looking at me.

What again... aish I'm getting impatient. She dearly knew how to test my patience....

How could I say no to mom? And how could I say I want her right now. So bad Wifey.. you touched the devil of mine.. see how you'll beg for me. I gave back her smirk, which she frowned looking at me.

End pov

You were serving the dinner as Mrs. Kim and Your hubby started to eat, as you sat beside him as Mrs. Kim was opposite to you both , you served yourself to eat too. Soon you felt something on your thigh as you look down to see his left hand resting on your thigh slightly caressing it. You choked on your food when he pinched it so harshly. 

Noticing the behaviour of your both, Mrs. Kim smiled as she completed her dinner and went away soon not wanting to make you both disturbed. "Bye Eomma" said Taehyung smiling cheekily. "Bye kids, Have fun" she said and smirked at your husband and went from there leaving you dumbfounded. 

After, she went away, he pulled you inside the house locking it making a loud thud! you flinched seeing his dark gaze on you. He pulled you over the couch and sat making you sit on his laps.

A sudden shiver ran down your spine looking into his eyes. He was really watching you with his dominant gaze where in his mind he was ripping out of your clothes and devouring you. He pulled you closer to him, as your legs were wrapped around his torso. He pulled you resting his head on your chest listening your heartbeat.

He felt your heartbeat rising so fast, as he smirked seeing his impact on you.

He didn't take a minute to pull back to seal your lips with his. He was kissing you so force as his life depends on it. The hall was filled with sounds of your heavy kisses, as you were grabbing into his hairs pulling more to devour him more. As, after a good minutes, you both pulled of breathes.

You could see his gaze so desperate to have you, but he have plans tonight to get you punished for the before incident. You were about to kiss him again, as he pulled his face aside not letting you to kiss him.

Again, you jerked his face towards you, as were about kiss again he pulled his face to the other side. "Tae..." you sulked being pissed off by his behaviour as he smirked saying "What... Yn.." he imitated mocking you. 

You again grabbed his collar with one hand and with other the back of his head and kissed him with an immense force, as he smirked in between as you felt him isn't kissing you back. You groaned and pulled back as he said 

"So desperate aren't you?" he said as you nodded as you were again about to pull he said "Eh.. not that easy baby girl... Beg".........

To be continued.

____________________________________

Do vote if you like my story...

Love ya 💖😊

-Author ❤️💃