Special Date.

They both were in the car. As Taehyung is driving, but he couldn't take off his eyes from his precious and gorgeous wife. She was looking absolutely  breathe taking and a goddess for his eyes now. He was unable to concentrate on the road which was noticed by her, she chuckled observing her husband's gaze on her. She faced him as their eyes locked, he immediately turned his gaze towards the road, which made her smirk. She know he was getting lost into her beauty and her actions are making him even more make him crazy.

Oh! Btw their outfits.

Yn's 

Taehyung's

Taehyung's

(i just love him in his formals >.<)

Soon they have arrived to a classy and an expensive restaurant. While, he came out of the car as they've parked the car in lot and then, he came to your side and opened the door for you, offering his hand to you and then, he mumbled, "Come" in tiny. As you gladly accepted and gave him a small smile.

Your hands in his seems very tiny compared to his big hands. You both intertwined your hands and slowly went into the restaurant. "Why there are no one here Taehyung?" you questioned him as he just chuckled and said "I've booked the whole place just for us" he said simply.  But for you, it seemed big. "You don't have to... Taehyung, It would cost so much right?" you said as he laughed a little and said "Your husband have that capability to book whole palace for his wife. You just don't worry and enjoy now" he said "But.." he didn't even let you complete as dragged you inside and took over a table and pulled a chair for you as always.

You smiled and sat as he sat opposite to you and then the waiter handed over the menu as you both ordered some food to eat as you both wanted to drink, you ordered some wine too.

The food arrived, as you took over the chopsticks to eat, as he forwarded his hand full of food with his chopsticks and feed you his first bite of food. You smiled seeing his lovely gestures. It was making you feel loved.

And the feel of you loving by someone either your husband or lover or any other, it makes you are special for them.

His actions were saying that he is loving you. But, in words.. He was flirting with you but didn't tell that he do have feelings for you. You were in your deep thoughts while "Will you eat.. or stay watching the food whole night?" he said making you come back from your precious thoughts. "Eat wifey the food is getting cold" he said As you nodded and started eating.