Decision.

Waking up from her deep slumber, she groanded a little and stretched her arms. Then, took a nice shower and dressed up for her office. She didn't prepare the breakfast nor she didn't eat because she wanted to eat at a nearby cafe. This was all going from two months. But he didn't seem to be bothered.

Yep absolutely she wanted to ignore him like she was doing from past months. She is too stubborn like her dad. If she was insulted or humiliated she won't take it too much, she just ignores or never talks to the person again until they realise their mistake. Because it hurt her pride to work at her husband company as a normal employee after marriage.

She went without informing her husband and went out to cafe to eat her breakfast. Dialling her best friend's number, she also asked her to join with her breakfast so that she doesn't feel that there is no one with her while eating. Yes she too wanted to give a cold shoulder to her husband from now onwards.

They ate their breakfast and then they rushed to their so called company to do their work.

Taehyung pov

He woke up and then checked his surroundings. He then had small flashback of night that he have talk and clear things between him and his wife. Wife? You're calling her wife Taehyung?

Every day he thinks about her, but didn't have courage to talk. What's stopping him though?

Then he checked the time and groaned "Oh! Shoot! I'm late!" He immediately rushed towards his bathroom and then hurriedly pulled his blazer on and then went downstairs fixing up his tie.

He then spared a glance at the kitchen. He didn't found you. His eyebrows frowned a little in a worried way that where have you gone. He then shrugged off the thoughts and drove off to his office. Like he care about her?

Well he entered into his big ass office and received all the employees greetings. While passing through, his eyes automatically went towards the one he was looking and desperately wanted to see from morning but his ego is too damn to accept that feelings. He saw her, saw her busy in her work without even sparing a glance at him, her boss.

Well it's not her problem though, you never respected her as a boss nor husband so shut up and go to your office.

He sat on his chair and waited for his secretary Jennie to give him his schedule so he would start his day. Meanwhile he just going through his mails in his ass laptop where he always stick to.

It would be an absolute lie if he says that he is missing her presence but don't know why, he wanted her to come into his cabin. Then he immediately shrugged off the thoughts and concentrated on his laptop.

While on the other side Yn was same acting cold but deep down inside she was hurt. So much. She didn't wanted this. She wanted to roam around him after marriage as well but, he didn't even spare her even at all.

She felt humiliated as his wife and working as an normal employee but not as a secretary like before.

One thought was running inside her little brain that she wanted to be selfish in this reason. She wanted to show him how much capable she is and worth for.

But why? You didn't have any feeling for him! No! Absolutely fucking no you had feelings for him. Yes you did. But a mere crush like feelings.

Who wouldn't have if you have such a handsome man as your boss. And that too perfect for any woman. And his cologne is enough for you to drive crazy. Enough of your thoughts.

You now want to take the decision as well. You are getting an irritation feeling that your husband has a secretary which is not you. A slow jealousy is taking over you all around.