Feelings

It was evening time when he comes home regularly. He came into his house filled with extreme dark. He wondered if still you didn't return home. It was past 10:30 pm he returned. He went upstairs and took a shower and then headed to living area to order some food for him.

He knew you will be late. Because it was your first day as a CEO so it's normal that you will be late. So he wanted to order some foods for you too. He was about to sit on the couch then heard a door knob sound he turned and saw your tired and pale figure entering into the house. And then your eyes met.

He was so into your eyes and so you are. Your world stopped the moment you spared a glance with him and as goes with him. He forgot the world and you both were so lost into each other. Then again the door bell rang making you both come out of your world.

You immediately looked away as you are so embarrassed at the moment. You didn't expect this. You thought he would come home late. Then you immediately rushed into your room, not speaking anything. He opened the door and saw the food delivery man and then he payed and closed the door.

His ears turned red due to embarassement. He too didn't expect that he would stare at you for that long. He felt something that he shouldn't feel. It was a magic moment for both of you... His eyes and world completely stopped the moment he locked his eyes with you. The strange feeling that even he didn't experience in his past with his Ex.

On the other side you rushed into your room and locked it putting your hands on your chest. Your heart was beating like a marathon. You were so shy and embarrassed at the moment.  You didn't want to show up your present face to him so you rushed from there.

No matter he always makes your heart race when he was close to you or look at you. But today the feeling you got is strange. You didn't expect you stare into his deep orbs for that long. It made you stop your world and also eyes. You were that lost that you didn't even blink your eyes. You both were so into each other. His deep orbs made you feel weak under his deep glare. It gave you a millions of goosebumps and butterflies running all over your body and you could even feel it now.

You mentally cursed instead being mad on him you were dreaming about his fantasies. You immediately drowned from those thoughts which only gives you false hopes. So you tried not to be embarrassed and be normal as if nothing happened.

You took a warm shower, after a long hectic day. Your day went so good and being your bestfriend by your side and your parents too. You felt so happy but you felt like something is missing.

You changed into comfy clothes and then you heard a knock on your door. You opened and saw your husband standing in front of you and again you both looked into each other's eyes.

He then broke the silence "Umm... I ordered the Dinner come let's have" he said and then you immediately said "Oh! Thanks a lot for ordering Mr. Kim but sorry I've already ate out. Thankyou for offering your dinner. But sorry!" You said and closed the door immediately.

Taehyung pov

I went upstairs to call her for dinner. And also I've to apologize her for being rude before. I went upstairs and knocked her door. And she opened. I saw her in her night wear. Woah she's so cute in her oversized hoodie and pants. Yah stop thinking like that you pervert. I internally slapped myself and then asked her "Umm.. I ordered the Dinner come let's have" I said and what she said made me dumbfounded.

What happened to her? And also she ate the food out? Okey now I got to know how she used to feel when I used to refuse her handmade food. But I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you someday.

With a pout on his face he went down and ate the dinner by himself and kept the leftovers in the fridge and went to his room to sleep.

Again thinking about the awkward moment before, both of them drifted into their sleep.