EPILOGUE-1

Since, this chapter is being so long, I have so much to write so I am dividing Epilogue into two parts. So, next part would be spicy, Wait for it

____________________________________

A kid around 5 years, running out from his school seeing his father. He run and jumped into his father's embrace as the father have the brightest smile on his face seeing his son. "Appa! I missed you" he said as he kissed his father's cheek. "Aigoo... my champ! Appa missed you too" he said as he returned and peppered kisses all over his son's face.

The kid giggled and said "Appa stop now, where's Mumma, I miss her" he said and pouted as his father chuckled and said "Aw.. she's in the office, come let's go meet Mumma" his father said as he securely buckled his son in the passenger seat and started to drive to the office.

"Mummaaaa!!!!" shouted the kid jumping into his mother arms. "Ah! my baby you're here!" she said and peppered kisses all over his face. "Aiye mumma stop!" he said and kissed his mother's cheeks as she watched her husband looking at them with his loving eyes.

It's been 6 years, exact 6 years you guys been married. And 5 years for the kid. Not exactly but he is soon to be 5 in three months. All these years your husband didn't left those admiration in his eyes for you and your son. You have come so long.

"Didn't you miss me honey?" he asked as you chuckled coming out from your thoughts and put down your son and went into his arms hugging him. "I missed you more even though you were out for an hour" you said and kissed his cheeks, as Taejun giggled seeing you both. As, it was so often for him.

Your both companies been collaborated and named as "Kim-Lee Enterprises" it was hard maintaining your daily life after Taejun was born. You both had sleepless nights, as he used to cry a lot in the middle of the nights. Patiently, Taehyung used to be with you and used to make Taejun sleep and gave you rest. 

It would be a wonder to you always, because whenever your son cries rather than diaper changing and hunger, he used to calm down only when Taehyung sung lullaby to him. He used to giggle in his father arms which made you jealous all the time, and there is no day he stopped teasing you for that. He always teases you saying 'See he is my son'. But, you used to admire the duo a lot. The phone gallery of yours was only most filled with your both son and husband photos without you because those were took by you out of admiration and love.

Days passed, as when your son was three years, you finally started going to the office, as he used to spend time with his grandparents, and you both used to go to office and fetch him back to your home at the end of the day. There are some days when your parents insisted to keep him with them as they wanted to give you privacy and good time to spend each other. You both used to have a long night dates and day.

Now, Taejun has been a good and obedient boy like his father. He is understanding everything now. You both never been a step down to fulfil his wishes. You both have been the best parents to him like your parents. You are making him learn all good things and to be honest, he is learning everything good and fast, exactly like his father.

"Shall we go honey?" your husband said making you come out of your thoughts. "Ah! yea yea" you said as you both were attending wedding function of Irene. Yes Irene. She went to US after her brother's wedding and never returned. She came again before three months with her wedding card to your house. You were angry after seeing her, but later congratulated her on her wedding news. Here you both now in the car with your son on the back as your husband is driving. 

He held your hand which was one resting on your lap. You saw him looking at you lost in your thoughts. "Where were you lost?" he asked as you shook your head and smiled, saying "Ah that's nothing just remembering our past" you said and flashed a smile as he caressed your palm with his pad of big thumb.