Embarassed.

So he held your wrist and closed the door and pinned you to the door. For the sudden action you hissed a bit and looked at him. Then, you closed your eyes because he was only in his towel. Your cheeks got a red tint again. Then he slowly leaned forward grabbing your waist, to your ear and whispered,

"What's there in that damn phone, that you forgot your hot husband is standing here for you and you are smiling huh?" he said in a very low tone yet in his deep voice. Shivers ran down your spine, hearing him whispering in your ear as his hot breathe touching your neck. 

You are feeling so nervous as it was the first time for you a man being this close. As slowly, some sweat drops were dripping down your forehead. Air conditioner in your room was on, but for the extreme hotness that your husband is giving, making you feel even more hot. Here, you don't want to show him that you are weak at him and his touches, so without moving you leaned closer to your husband ear and said "I'm just looking the hot topic of us in the social media, what's wrong in it? And you looking hot? No, you are absolutely not looking hot dear hubby!" you said as he gulped down his own breathe by your boldness.

You just smirked internally as he made a pout and you slightly pushed him a bit and made your way towards the bed. He is mad before, and now by your words, you saying him that he is not looking hot made him even more mad. It was not your intention, but you just  wanna tease him and play with him.  So, he made a sad pout and went into the closet to wear his clothes. He wore his trousers and T-shirt and came over the bed and saw you lying on the bed on the other side. He knew you are not sleeping. So, he turned off the lights and lied beside you.

As having a habit of sleeping with hugging something, he slowly wrapped his arms around your tiny waist and pulled you closer to him. You were stunned and startled at the same time. You didn't say anything as you didn't know what to say at the same time you want to stay like that forever. He pulled you over and snuggled into you. In-hailing the vanilla scent of yours and the fresh soap nut from your hairs he felt relaxed. Your warmth giving him a homely feeling that he wanted to stay every hour, every minute, every second. (I'm sorry Jungkook ><)  

As you were moving a bit he just said that made you stop moving "Stay like this please" he said making you stop your actions, as you didn't move, he smiled and pulled you even close and then soon, you both drifted to your sleep in each other arms.

Morning  

You woke up and saw yourself in his arms as your head was on his hard and fine chest. Then, you had a quick glance of his perfect facial features. He was sleeping so cute as his face was into the pillow as his lips made a pout. You observed each and every part of his face, as he has a double eyelid, he have moles on his cute nose, lower lips and on his left cheek. His perfect jawline, as your tracing your finger on nose touching his mole there. Then your eyes went on his pink lips that made an urge to kiss them. 

You didn't know why, but you were lost at his handsome face as you didn't even blink at once, you made your face lean as you wanna kiss him, you were going close as he said something that made you stumble back at once. "It's a crime drooling over your handsome husband that too while he's sleeping" he said as you widened your eyes and moved your face back. 

He chuckled a bit and pulled you over him again as you said "U-mm! yo- You aren't sleeping" you  just face palmed internally as you stuck your words in between. He again chuckled as no matter how you act dare in front of him, he knows you are weak when he is close to you. So he said "Why you want me to sleep again, so that you can do your work without me knowing?" he said and raised his one eyebrow staring into your hazel eyes. You said while faking a smile "Haha Mr. Kim what work would I do? Ok get up its time, we have to go to the office." you said and was about to get up from him, he said

"Ok! go after giving my morning kiss" he said as your eyes widened and then again held your wrist and pulled you. "No!!! it's being late." you said as you were wiggling from his grip, he then flipped you over, now he was hovering over you as your mind is processing what's happening, he then slowly leaned forward looking at your lips, there was no gap in between you two. You can feel his hot breathe, you closed your eyes and ready to do whatever he wants, he then chuckled and kissed your cheeks and ran into the bathroom taking his towel leaving you dumbfounded there.

You can hear him laughing in the bathroom as your ears turned red due to the excess of embracement you got now. You got up from the bed throwing the pillow beside you to the wall. As he is not stopping his laugh in there. You stomped your feet and went down to prepare the breakfast. You went into the kitchen and put your both hands on the face "Aishhh! what should I do now? How will I face him now" you said biting your lips and said "Ah whatever! I'll prepare the breakfast now" you said and started preparing the breakfast.

Now, he was so happy that he too teased you. He was laughing so much thinking of your red face back then, he stopped after a few minutes and done doing his morning routine and done his shower and he got dressed for his office finely. Pulling up his coat, he searched for you in the room and thought that you might be preparing the breakfast, so he went down at the kitchen and saw you cooking something. As a good smell hit his nostrils that made his mouth water only at the aroma of the food. He then slowly approached you as your back is facing him, so he slowly came and hugged you from behind. 

You were startled a bit and again smelling the manly musk cologne you knew its him and relaxed and again before incident strike your brain as you pushed him aside and said without looking at him. "It will be ready in few minutes go and sit at the dining" you said as he got you that you are embarassed, so he said "Go and get ready its being late for you too, I will see the breakfast and serve." he said as you nodded and went upstairs to get ready for office.

You got ready and pulled up your leather jacket coat and went down to eat breakfast. As you saw him serving the breakfast into two plates. He saw you coming down the stairs as he passed a smile seeing you as you looked away and smiled and came down and sat quietly and you both ate your breakfast. 

It was a whole silence, you both didn't speak anything as Taehyung did notice that and thought you were still mad. So, he too didn't talk anything. Just then you both finished your breakfast and then, you washed the plates and went to grab your bag. As you know he will drop you. As he saw all your actions and smiled when you didn't pick your car keys. So, he smiled a bit and then he saw you looking at him with WTF face and chuckled a bit and took his car keys and said "Come!"  he said as you nodded making you way towards the door,  he pulled you back holding your wrist and kissed your lips, more like a peck.

To be continued.

_________________________________________

Thankyou so much for the love you are showing on me!

Thankyou loves!♥️

Vote if you like the story 😽

Love ya 💖

-Author❤️💃