Marriage

As the wedding is decided in 2 weeks later, so the both parents decided to do the marriage arrangements as soon as possible. They were so excited, but the people who are getting married are not. Huh what a pathetic marriage, as usual the cold boss and his secretary were in their big ass company to deal their work. While their parents were so excited about their marriage.

Taehyung keeps on his poker face whenever yn comes to him or appears on his face. He don't want any woman in his life after his past so called lover but I think god have different plans. While yn too didn't try to do anything which makes him mad and went on with the flow.

Time skip

Marriage day

(Author is so busy🥱)

The day for every single girl who waits and excites for. It's the day for her. She is sitting in front of the big mirror fixing her makeup. Looking like a princess herself. She is so beautiful as if she was just dropped from the heaven. She is extremely looking gorgeous.

While the other side the man fixing his Balck tuxedo, he didn't seem to be excited nor any expressions on his face. He was the same on his wedding day too? God save him he was all ready for his wedding. While his mother came inside his room and saw his grownup child who is now getting ready for his marriage. She patted his shoulders and took him to the venue.

Yn's also ready and her parents visited her into her room. They were both in the urge of crying looking at her precious and gorgeous daughter. While they were so into the moment while it's the time for marriage. "Honey you're all grown up now. Oh! My daughter, how pretty you are!!" Exclaimed her mother. "Honey still I remember the day you were in my hands crying for your mom. Aahh time flies very fast" said her father wiping his tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Honey come it's time for us to go." Said her father showing his arm, while she linked her arms into her father arms and they went out to the venue.

Slowly walking down the aisle, all of the people who attended, their eyes were glued on the new bride. All of them cheered for the bride walking down.

Seeing his bride Taehyung, not to lie but his heart skipped a beat. He was so into her beauty. She was looking so extreme beautiful that he can't even take off his eyes from her, when the moment their eyes were captured, yn was like to explode. He too looking so handsome and ethereal on his wedding suite. She felt whole zoo in her stomach when she saw him staring at her even not blinking his lashes.

Yn's father handed his precious daughter's hand into Taehyung's hand saying "She is so precious to me and one and only diamond I have, please take care of her. Don't hurt her son" said her father making yn go into tears. "I will uncle" said Taehyung nodding his head.

While Taehyung took her both hand and looking at her with intense gaze. She was so nervous and tensed which goes noticed by him. He slowly patted her hand with his thumb and rest assured her.

While the priest started the rituals. "Do you take Lee Yn as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do" said Taehyung in his cold voice.

 "Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I-  I do" said yn

"Now I announce you both as a Lawful husband and wife. Now you can exchange your rings and kiss the bride" said the priest making even more nervous for yn

Yn pov

"Kiss? Wait I didn't think about it. Now what should I do.. I don't want this cold jerk to steal my first kiss.. Ahh god save me" I thought while slowly he pulled the ring into my finger and so do I.

While Taehyung was slowly leaning forward to kiss her the more she was clutching into her wedding dress. Slowly Taehyung leaned and pecked her corner of her lips and went back. While it was like a kiss for others but in reality they didn't even peck properly.

He back offed and then the people cheered for the newly weds. All of them were enjoying the buffet and so do the new couple. Taehyung didn't even spare a glance to his wife. He was so busy taking with his business partners and Family members who visited their wedding and congratulated him. Only him? Well yn too received her congratulations.

While Ji-eun came towards yn again making sure to give her a bone crashing hug "Awee you look breath taking babe. I think Mr Kim would not control this night!!" she said squeezing her cheeks. "Ahh Ji-eun ahh stop with your nonsense he doesn't even bother about this wedding see he also left me busy taking with his so called business partners" said yn making a cute pout. "Aah someone is so desperate for her husband's attention huh?" Said Ji-eun side eyeing her friend. "Anyway all the best on your wedding and if he hurts you just call me I will make sure to break his bones" said Ji-eun making yn chuckle a bit. Then she went to her home because it's already late in the evening.

Two good looking men approached her introducing them. "Hello sister in law" they said while she looked at them and managed to smile. Yes she knew them?
Well yes they were Taehyung friends who often visit their company.

"Hello Mr.Park and Mr.Jeon nice meeting you" she bowed and greeted them. "Aah cut the formalities Noona aren't you now our hyung's wife just call us with our names?" Said the one who was muscular and has a big body and a cute little bunny smile. "Oh! Ye-ah ye-s Jungkook shi" said yn awkwardly. "Yeah yes is your husband busy and left you alone okay no problem you have us" said the one who is somewhat short from the  other man. "Ahh yes Jimin shi I'm all alone here" said yn making a cute little pout. "Aww yn Noona is sad" said jungkook making yn turn red.

While they were talking, there stood a man clenching his fist under his pocket and looking at them it was Taehyung. He don't even know why he is feeling like that and went towards them.

Are you perhaps jealous Tae?

"Well.. will you please excuse me with my wife for sometime" said Taehyung making the two men shock and widen their eyes. "Yah hyung we won't take your wife, we were giving her company while she was roaming single at her own wedding" said jungkook. While Taehyung rolled his eyes and took yn's wrist and pulled her to outside where all of them were waiting for them.

Yn one last time hugged her parents and cried. "Awe princess don't cry dear, you can visit us whenever you want right. Taehyung will allow you. Please don't cry honey" said her father patting her back. She also hugged her in laws. "Awe yn~ie don't cry dear, you have me right you can come to me whenever you miss you mom" said her mother in law caressing her cheeks while taehyung was the same carrying his own expressionless face.

Soon they bid good byes to their parents and they drove off to their new home gifted by Yn's parents to the newly couple.

______________________________

To be continued.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya

-Author.