Cuddles

You washed up and wore some homely clothes and went down to have your breakfast with your husband after so many long days. You didn't know he would open up to you and tell you the truth. You could find sincerity in his eyes. And it was the reason you forgave him. Both of you missed each others presence. 

It would be a lie for you to say, because you too were habituated to his presence. Sleeping beside him gave you a homely feeling so that you could stay in his arms forever. You then, made your hair a pony and then, went down. 

You saw as the breakfast was served on the table, and he was patiently waiting for you to join with him. When he noticed your presence, he smiled seeing you and as you returned. You made your way down the dining table, as he came with two glass of juice for you both and then took off his apron and made his way towards you and pulled over the chair and passed over his hands, indicating his hand gesturing for you to be seated. You were just admiring him with your love eyes.

How could a man change this much? He literally echoing his gentleman things for you to make you loosen your mind, as you already lost. He is not the one you know. You are seeing him from 3 years as, a employee in his company, you never saw him talking with any woman rather than his mom. You didn't saw him laughing or smiling even a bit. He was such a coldie. But what got into him making over these changes was making you think of it as a miracle itself (LOL).

You both dig into your breakfast. You already tasted his breakfast, today its even more delicious as he putted on some love for you... Aren't you Tae?

You were amazed of how he could cook too. Well it tasted so good as you both enjoyed your breakfast. You decided to do the dishes, so you took all yours and his plates from the dining table and put it in the sink and started to wash them. As his eyes never left yours. He just came behind you and leaned over the kitchen island behind the sink and folded his hands watching you.

Feeling his intense gaze on you, your breathe is hitching as you tried not to show up that you are feeling something. But he knew everything. He saw how shy you are going when he is coming forward to you. He was so happy that you have a great impact of him being close for you.

"What? go and sit I'll do the dishes and come... Go.." you said in a low voice as he just smiled making sure not to move his eyes away from you and said "Why? Can't I watch my Wife?" he said as your cheeks turned red and you turned away your face opposite and smiled shyly.

You then, again faced him as your eyes went so wide as he was so close to your face. He bended down folding his hands to your level as your faces are so damn close.  As if neither you nor him moves, your lips would be attached. He then smiled and tucked your hair strands falling down from your ears, as they were making you disturb your work. He noticed it a while ago and came to do it.

You smiled as your cheeks turned beet red. He did noticed and then kissed your cheeks and backed away. You smiled looking down. "Cute" he mumbled and went away and sat at the living area couch as you both decided to watch a movie till noon. It's weekend, so he wanted to make it up for you and take you to a special date tonight. He was literally waiting for this to happen. You are happy that finally you can go on a peaceful date with him.

You just finished doing the dishes, and went to where he is sitting and sat beside him, leaving a two inches space between you both. He frowned his brows as he was about to start the movie, an idea popped up in his naughty brain as he went upstairs leaving you confused. "What happened to him? why did he went all of a sudden?" you mumbled yourself and then was about to start the movie you heard footsteps getting down, so you turned your head back to see your hubby with a blanket.

"Since, its cold, I want a blanket. You can join if you want." he said as you were dumbfounded there and nodded your head as no. "Ok then!" he said as again sat beside you leaving no gap and then you both started the movie. 

It was about to complete half of the movie, as he saw you crawling up like a ball due to the cold outside, he noticed and smirked and silently decreased the temperature of the Air conditioner. You were still getting cold even more, as for the sudden high coldness of the temperature, you hesitated a bit and then turned towards him and asked "Um.. Taehyung! can i borrow the blanket some please" she said as he smirked and nodded spreading his arms.

because why not? its his plan to get you into the blanket for some cuddles. You then slowly went and snuggled into his arms, and then he wrapped the blanket around you both.  Soon he hugged your waist back from the blanket as you put your head on his chest and rested.

Inhaling your hair scent he relaxed and then you both were into the movie. Your heart was racing so fast. Because, you both cuddled up in your sleep, but didn't when your awake. So this is the first time for you being so close to him. This was making you feel warm, nervous at the same time.

Then, the movie got finished as he saw you were sleeping as your head remained on his chest. He was admiring you with his love eyes. As he caressed your hair slowly. Feeling his touch in your sleep you snuggled even more into him as he kissed your hairs and then slowly took a nap leaning his head on the head board.

It was 5 pm in the evening. You woke up feeling warm beside you as you saw your husband sleeping soundly. You saw his face features as you touched his mole on his nose and giggled. Slowly you were about to get up, he then held your waist and pulled you again.

This time you landed on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist. As you got your senses and wiggled getting up, he gripped more and said "Where are you trying to go wifey" he stated as you said "Mhm.. leave! I'll go prepare something for dinner" you said as he chuckled and said "Dinner? No get ready we are going somewhere..." He said as your eyes got wide and you asked. "where?"

"Surprise... Get ready! Oh btw I got you a dress it's on the bed. Wear and come fast I'll be waiting for you~" he said as you frowned your eyebrows in confusion. "Where would he take me" you thought in your mind and went up to get ready.

"Woah!!! This dress is so pretty..." You exclaimed in excitement, as you saw the dress he bought lying on the bed. As you are so excited to go where he is taking. As you like nah! Love surprises a lot. You went and took a shower and then we're getting ready.

Some minutes later.

You got pretty ready and you are stunning in the outfit bought by your husband. It was looking so perfect on your body.... While, the dress simply hugging you curves so damn perfectly.

As heels sound appeared approaching him, he turned to see the most beautiful view, which he wanted to see his lifetime. He was so stunned to see his wife this beautiful and glowing. The way the dress suited her so well and the way she got dressed up eating up him to make something to her which he might never regret doing that.

She slowly approached him as he was lost in her. She cleared her throat as he got into his senses and said "You look so beautiful tonight wifey..." He said as her blushed cheeks turned so red as her is fluttering by his the way he is expressing her. He never told her that how she is looking.

Earning complements from him making her feel proud as she did something great. "You too look handsome" you said as he smiled and nodded a bit. He slowly gave his arm to her as she gladly accepted and then Taehyung started the engine.

_________________________________________

To be continued

Do vote if you like my story.

I'm really disappointed that no one is responding.

I hope you won't be a silent reader.

Thankyou so much for reading. It really means a lot.

Love ya💖😊

-Author ❤️💃