First Date!

The day went along for both of them. They were so busy and tired at the same time too. They mostly spent their day thinking about each other. They are so in love that they were so desperate to tell what they are thinking about. 

"Ah! finally" you said and stretched your arms finishing the final document of the new project. "Shall I call him to pick me up? Or will he be in his work?" you checked the time then, its quarter to 10. "He will be at the office. As today I completed work some quick, I'll go and prepare some dinner for both of us. I think I should change my room too." you said and quickly packed your bag and rushed to your secretary cabin and bid goodbye to her and gave her a hug and went into the elevator.

Soon the elevator stopped down the ground floor and you went to the exit as you were about to hold a taxi, you were pulled back by a strong arm. For the intentional force you hissed and about to curse the person, you stopped seeing him. Yes he is your husband. He came to pick you up? God from when onwards he is becoming so responsible to his wife? a question arise in your tiny brain. You snapped when he called you "Hello, wifey, aren't you waiting for me?" he said making a pout. Your eyes widened as he's acting cute in front of you!

"Hahah! no! I didn't expect that you would come to pick me up hubby!" you played along as he smiled a bit and said "Ok come let's go and eat something out and head home." he said as you felt butterflies as he never took you out either for a park or a movie. Eating out with him you would consider as a first date with him as you are thinking of your words, as like he would hear those thoughts of yours he said "Ah! let's consider it as our first date" he said as you blushed and nodded and then he took your hand in his and then lead towards his car.

He also opened the car door for you first and then you sat and buckled your seatbelt thinking of the morning incident you again smiled. He then got into the car and also buckled his seatbelt and then he drove the car.

After a minute silence he asked "How is your day wifey?" he asked as you smiled and said "Hm! pretty good and tiring" you said and asked "What about you my hubby?" you asked as he smiled and said "Well same! but I mostly thought of you" he said in flirting way as a red tint appeared on your face as you hid it and turned your face away from him and smiling so wide.

Taehyung Pov

This is insane, I am flirting with her and she did just blush? I want to say that I love her so much, but let's wait I wanted to know about her feelings and when time comes I'll open up to her and say why I am like this and what made me become like this. Most of the time today, I thought of her and it isn't a lie. Her thoughts were in my mind. I want her to be close with me every time I myself don't know why? 

I want her to stay with me all the time and I want her beside me that's it and nothing more. I know I was a big fool to treat her badly, but I'll do anything to make her trust me and I wouldn't hurt her again instead I'll myself do something rather. I did knew my mistakes and there is no going back to the past again I want to enjoy with her forever till my last breathe. 

End pov

Soon the car stopped in front of the expensive restaurant. He got down and took the car door for her and they both took the two seat table, as Taehyung drag the chair for his dearest wife to be seated, like a gentleman hmm? I see,  and ordered the food. They ate some foods and drank some wine and then, they also chatted some random chats about the office work only. And then Taehyung payed the bill. 

They got into the car again as its past 11, they should head back home as Yn should move her stuffs to his room. While the car was going slowly, there Yn spotted an ice cream shop so, she asked Taehyung to stop the car. "Why! what happened?" he asked as he frowned his brows. "Umm... I want an ice cream she said pointing her finger towards the direction of the stall. He chuckled a bit and said "Come let's go" he said as they got down the car and went to the stall and got their ice creams. 

Yn was enjoying her ice cream as her husband was so busy admiring her. Some of the hair strands were disturbing her as she was struggling with eating her ice cream, so Taehyung said to hold his ice cream as she did. She didn't have any idea what's going on then, Taehyung took Yn's bag and took a hair clip and clipped it to her precious black long silky hair. 

She was out of words, she didn't think her husband would be this sweet noticing his cute wife's every single actions. Her cheeks turned red when he grabbed her hairs to one while clipping the hair clip. Chills ran down her spine when his touch echoed her skin.

Taehyung then, took his ice cream and they both walked a bit and after completing it they headed back to their home. As they both came into the house, they sat on the couch for sometime as they were so exhausted from the day. 

Then you said "Taehyung I'll go and take a bath in my room and move some stuffs to your room ok?" you said and he nodded and then you went upstairs. You took your pajamas and went into the bathroom and took a hot and refreshing shower. You took your most used and rest of them you wanted to move completely on weekend. As you took some stuffs and arranged in his room as he already arranged some space for your belongings and a whole closet for your clothes and makeup products. As water sound dripping from the bathroom you thought that he was taking shower.

So, you arranged the things you bought perfectly there and sat on the bed leaving a tired huff. As you want to see your social media updates, you searched for your phone as it wasn't there so then you thought you must left it in the living room. So you went down to take your mobile downstairs. You picked up the mobile that was at the table in front of the couch. You grabbed and opened and checking through your phone and heading upstairs. As, the whole feed was updated by your both pictures as a hot topic. A smile appeared on your face seeing you both together in those pictures. You were smiling and coming upstairs and slowly twisted the doorknob of your shared room and went inside as your eyes glued to the screen.

You didn't notice your precious husband there as he was standing there half naked in towel. He saw you but you didn't notice him as you were so in to your phone giggling to the comments down the posts of yours. As he got mad and thought that what's more in that phone as your handsome husband is here. It is making him mad as you were smiling looking at the phone. So he came forward to you but you still didn't see him. So he held your wrist and closed the door and pinned you the door. 

________________________________________

To be continued. 

Do vote if you like my story readers.

Thank you so much. You guys are the best.

Love ya💖🤧

-Author❤️💃