Suspicious.

The whole way, How much Taehyung tried to talk with you. You simply replied with short replies and ended the convo. He was really trying to talk with you but you aren't listening at all.

It was night,  10pm the whole was you tried your best to escape from him. It was really hard for you to avoid him but it isn't helping. Actually, it isn't a way, you could have talk with him, but the thing, he didn't even share his dislikes with you was eating you up.

And, the way she questioned you whether you are taking a good care of him or not? What was that? Do she even know how you work your ass of and again come home and do all the chores and cook dinner to him? It was really a simple issue, you didn't even have to react this way, but she questioned your care for him. This isn't leaving your brain.

You, just had a nice shower and wore comfy clothes and was ready to lye on the bed, but was grabbed by someone, and you clearly know who it was. 

You didn't talk anything neither he did. He was bribing you all the way to the hotel, and even now too. But, suddenly his silence made you frown, but you maintained a blank face. 

He held you closer to him by your waist, as he was gazing you intensely into your soul. You could feel that even if you didn't lock up your eyes with him. 

No words, just him staring at you and you didn't even bother to look at him nor tried to move away. You just stayed still. It's been few minutes for the silence. He thought you would look at him, but no. Even though, he stayed like that.

Your head hung down. He couldn't catch your emotions at that time because he couldn't look at you. The moment when his hand felt wet, he looked down to see water droplets on his hand, it didn't took him a second to understand that it was your tears. 

He immediately dragged you towards the bed and made you sit at the edge of the bed and he crouched down to your level on the floor. The moment he saw your eyes, red with tears and puffy. He regretted the very second to see tears in your eyes.

He slowly hugged you as you pushed him slightly not giving a chance for him to hug you. Well, it hurted him. His heart pinched for a second seeing you in tears, and he never in his life thought his heart would hurt like hell seeing tears in your eyes.

"Baby.." he managed to spoke which made you break down completely. You were crying covering your face in your palm, god! it was damn uneasy to him to see you like this. You weren't stopping at all. He was forwarding his hands to console you, but you pushed away his hands. 

You didn't even say anything just crying and crying. "Baby.. please stop, I couldn't take this" he said in a sad voice, not knowing what to do, he called your best friend.

Soon, the door knock sound appeared as Taehyung rushed and opened the door, receiving a death glare from Ji Eun, Damn she was a way more scarier than you, she pushed him aside and rushed towards you and took you in her arms.

You immediately, felt her presence and wrapped your arms around her and buried your face in the crook of her neck and sobbed hardly. "Ah.. Don't cry my babe, I am here.. shh! shh!" she consoled you rubbing your back.

Taehyung left the room as tears welled up in his eyes, as he couldn't take much of this pain in his heart. Don't know why it's paining when you are ignoring the hell out of him. He even face this before with the so called ex of him, but now it was a different feeling. Fear of loosing you.

The way you happily embedded in your best friend arms rather than him, was making his heart pain a lot. What have he done? He himself don't even know the reason.

On the other side,

You stopped crying after a while. Ji Eun broke the hug and looked at your messy state and chuckled "Look at you, how ugly?" she said as you glared at her. She laughed out and wiped your tears with the both of her thumb and took your palm in hers and asked "What made you cry like this?" she asked as you sighed heavily.