Jealous!

"Cupcake!!!!" He said making her hug on to him like a koala... "Oppa.....!!!!" She hugged him so tight as if he will go far away from her, if she leaves. He too hugged her even more and after a few minutes they broke the hug and looked into each other eyes. "I missed you so much Joonie Oppa!" Yn whispered as he gave her a warm smile and said

"I missed you too cupcake." "Oppa! Why did you come now!? Go don't come back... You totally forgot me after going to the states." Yn said making a cute pout on her face and turned her face. Namjoon then chuckled and said "Awww is my cupcake angry?" He asked you as you turned your face to him with a pout and nodded. He then held her chin and made her look into his eyes and said.

"Ah! I'm sorry cupcake. I was so busy with work... So I didn't get time to call you...." He said and you hugged him again and said "It's ok I'm just playing with you" you said and he hugged you again and you both laughed and talked so much.

You and Namjoon are best friends from childhood. You both have the best bond like sister and brother. You admire him as your own brother and so does he. After your high school he left for states for Masters and also after 5 years he came to Korea and took over his dad's company. Being a busy ass he too didn't text you even after being in same country.

He knew about your marriage but didn't get time to visit your marriage. After your marriage you too didn't have time to contact him and neither he too. So your father and him being the best partners in business. He invited Namjoon for this party at any cost to make Taehyung jealous. So on that day Yn's father Mr. Lee dialled Namjoon to tell about the situation and play along with him.

With a proud smirk Mr. Lee observed how you and Namjoon sharing a moment and how Taehyung being jealous. He then looked at Namjoon and showed a thumb's up indicating good luck.

On the other side, Taehyung was watching the two. He don't even know the feeling now. He was so confused. He didn't like how you are smiling with a man. He didn't like how you hugged him. He didn't like how touchy you two were. He didn't like how you talking with him. He didn't like how you are clinging on to him. He didn't you being with other men.

He is being jealous, but his ego is declining him so much that he is so desperate to accept that he loves her.

He is clutching on to the wine glass so strong as if he pressed it even more the glass would break anytime.

This was being watched by the two mischievous friends beside him. They too were enjoying the scene and how Taehyung is being so jealousy. They secretly laughed seeing each other faces. They were so into the scene when

Taehyung didn't take a second and rushed over the two of them. He pulled out Yn from Namjoon and sneaked his hands beside her waist. He gripped his hands so tight at her waist while looking at her with a burning jealousy eyes.

Yn was processing that what had happened just now. On the other side Namjoon was chuckling internally as,  he didn't show it on his face as he had to play.

"Mr. Kim please leave.. it's hurting" yn said as he gripped even more tighter on her waist and then looked at her.

"Ahem Ahem" they looked in unison at Namjoon when he cleared his throat. " May I know who are you bro!" He said making Taehyung even more mad as he slowly loosed his grip over her waist and forwarded his hand to him and said "Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung! She's my 'wife' nice meeting you bro!" They did a shake hand.

Yn eyes went so wide as he emphasized the word wife and introduced himself in front of her bestfriend. "Ah! The popular and youngest CEO of Kim Corporations Kim Taehyung?.." Namjoon asked and Taehyung just nodded "Nice meeting you too. I've wondered to meet you from so long time but here as her husband making me a bit awkward." Namjoon said and Taehyung just didn't say anything while Yn too understood the situation and also wanted to play with him.

"Ah! Oppa don't mind him. Come let's go somewhere and talk. It's been so long time we met right!" You said and winked to him as Taehyung anger is going onto peaks. "Yeahhh.. as you say my cupcake!!" He said and now Taehyung eyes went wide as he muttered "Cupcake?" "Huh?" You pretended as you doesn't know anything as he again asked "Why are you calling her cupcake?" "Any problem with you?" You asked again and dragged Namjoon saying "Oppa leave him let's go grab drinks come on!"

You dragged him to the drink section leaving Taehyung dumbfounded there.
He was stunned by your actions. He is standing there and he is so angry now as he wanna punch Namjoon face and take you over with him.

Then Jimin and Jungkook approached him. They were so happy that slowly Taehyung is starting to like her. "Hello! Earth to Taehyung!" He said making Taehyung come to the world and then they both chuckled "Are you perhaps jealous hyung?" Jungkook said as he received a death glare from Taehyung. Jungkook gulped down his saliva as he was looking so scary.

Then, the other side seeing the scene your father now confirmed that his plan is working so damn much that it is making such a wonderful moment. As he prayed he will not do anything bad to his daughter.

Then, the people started dancing on the dance floor as you looked at Namjoon and whispered "Are you doing this on purpose Oppa?" You asked him making him nod and again you said "Okey then let us play along!" You said and then he nodded smiling making a display of his cute dimples.

You then dragged him to the dance floor and started to play with the song. You were dancing with Namjoon as his two hands were on your waist and yours on his shoulders.

You both were slowly moving with the rhythm as side eyeing your husband. You saw him, he is looking at you with intense gaze. He didn't even take a second to approach at the dance floor and again pulled you out of Namjoon's and took you somewhere, god knows where.

Here Namjoon and your dad had a proud smirks on their faces as they high fived each other and hugged.

He took you at the back of the venue and pinned over the nearest wall and gripped on your waist. As you hissed for his sudden action. Your faces were so close. You could feel his hot breathe. "Mr. K-Kim.. le..av..e mee..." You said as he gripped even more tight. You saw him, his face emphasizes as he is super mad.

"Do you know what are you doing?" He asked as you looked into his eyes forgetting everything losting in his deep eyes. "Yn!!! Are you even hearing me?" He asked in a deep voice as you came out of your imagination as you pushed him away from you and said "huh? What did I do..." You asked as he said "You don't know what did you do? Huh? Why are you being so close with him?"

He asked as you said "Why you care Mr. Kim? Are you supposed to interfere in my business? Isn't you the one who said to not interfere in your business nor me."

"Yn! Enough! You are my wife. You aren't supposed to be with a man when you have your husband" he said sternly. "Husband? Did you see me as your wife Mr. Kim!" You asked back. "Ah! For god sake stop calling me Mr. Kim, Yn! Please..." He said "Why? Aren't you the one who-" he didn't even let you complete as he pulled you by your waist and placed his soft lips on yours.

_______________________________________

To be continued!

Thankyou reader for supporting me! I love you.... Do vote and comment if you like the story❤️

Love ya

Author💃💖