Honeymoon.

It was really long journey for them. Whole journey was hectic for both of them. But, they spend time watching some movies, talking and giggling. Finally, the flight was landed at France. They took their luggage and went out the airport and took a taxi to their hotel room to Paris.

That was really an expensive hotel to say. Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee had good enough taste to give their children what they need according to their taste. They enter into the hotel as the receptionist at the hotel, welcomed them with a great smile. "BonjourBienvenue à Paris." (Hello, Welcome to Paris.) she  said as You were confused what they said, because you aren't familiar with this French. 

So, your husband immediately smiled and responded to her "Bonjour, Merci!" (Hello, Thankyou) he said as the receptionist asked, he asked for the room number as the receptionist searched and gave you the key, as she said and smiled which made your husband smile too "bon séjour Mr and Mrs. Kim"(have a good stay Mr and Mrs. Kim) you were confused like freak as what the hell were they talking you didn't understand except Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

You sighed heavily and then you both went into your room. Not to lie, it was freaking so good and those ambiance are just wow to say. You put the luggage aside as your husband plopped on the sofa resting his head on the headboard. You chuckled and was about to sit beside him, he immediately held your wrist and pulled you as you were landed on his lap.

You smiled and rested your head on his chest.. You immediately thought about before incidence. "Tae..." you called him you called him out of now where where he just hummed and you asked something which made him laugh "You know French?" "Hahah! wifey, is that even a question? I often used to come to Paris for business. Yeah and ofcourse I know French baby" he said as you mouthed 'oh'. 

"Ok teach me some basics" you said "Of course but let me rest for a while." He said as he made you turn towards him in that same position. As, he snuggled you hugging you by your waist. He hid his face into the crook of your neck in-hailing your sweet scent, which he love and wanted to stay like that forever.

You too rested your chin on his shoulder and closed your eyes. You both are so tired. It didn't take a minute for both of you to swift into your deep slumber. 

It was evening 4:05 pm as you woke up. You didn't even open your eyes as you felt so much warm and feeling so euphoric that you really don't wanna wake up at all. You felt your hair stroking by someone, you immediately got up and checked yourself laying on your husband and you both are sleeping on the couch so comfortably. 

Few minutes ago, Taehyung woke up and saw you both are still in that position and sleeping on the couch as he was resting his body on it and you were sleeping on him hugging him like a koala. He smiled, really wide. You are being really cute now. So, he didn't want to wake you up. So he closed his eyes feeling your body on his and stroking your hairs so lovingly.

Now,

You are smiling when he was saying this all to you. "I didn't want to disturb my precious wife sleep, so i didn't woke you up" he said kissing your hairs so lovingly. You are really feeling the new him. When he said those words in your ears that day, "let us reach there, you'll see the new me" you thought of it as a joke and didn't mind to bother them, but you are really feeling so happy when he meant those words and really are looking forward for more new sides to him to watch.

"You want to go outside" he asked as you nodded and said "Yes, but let's go and come early, I'm feeling tired." you said as he smiled. You immediately got up from him as he pulled you again towards him as you fall on his hard chest, as you stared at him with 'what' look as he smiled and kissed you out of no where.