Deal.

It's been a week since that incident. They both started to open up themselves even more. The bond between them is growing better. But, they haven't time for each other. Neither Taehyung is busy nor Yn. 

Being the CEO's of their own companies, none of them have time to spend each others. If Taehyung was early to home, you would be late. If You are early to home, Taehyung would be late. And like that another weekend. Although you both used to text each other, but some how it would be late to Taehyung to pick you up. So he used to text you to return home safely. You used to go home and prepare dinner and then after he comes home, you both would eat dinner and have some chats, and then used to sleep cuddling. Also, that day was the last kiss you both have shared.

 Today it's weekend again, You have an important meeting to attend. It's from a foreign company. At any cost, you should deal with this project and their partnership is very crucial for for the company sake. You are so much stressed out from yesterday. Seeing his wife struggling, Taehyung did nothing but left out a big sigh.

"Ms. Choi (Ji-Eun) did you complete the ppt and also check all the documents again. There should be no mistakes. Check ten to times and don't you forget to save understand!" you are shouting on the phone as on the other side, your secretary was rubbing her ears listening you. "OK!!! don't shout" she said and hung up the call.

Seeing all this from the behind, Taehyung came behind you and hugged you tightly. "Calm down wifey. You'll get the deal. Cool.. hmm" he said some sweet words which you never stop him. Because it was honey like for your ears. Resting your head  on his shoulder, and on to his touch you calmed a bit and closed your eyes feeling his touch which have a great impact on your body.

"Hmm.. Let me go hubby! it's time for me to go." you said as he gripped your tiny waist with his veiny hands as your turned and looked into his eyes. He wasn't letting you go. You know you didn't even spend a day peacefully with him. And he too was so desperate to spend some quality time with you but work isn't giving you both time.

"Let me stay like this for a minute" he said as he hugged you and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he hid his face in the crook of your neck in-hailing your sweet scent. He wanted you now, but you have to go. Also, he booked tickets for movie date tonight, expecting you to come soon as you can go.

He soon moved back as you are still in his arms, he stared at you for sometime, as he was about to pull back you held his collar and pulled him into a kiss. He didn't even waste a second to respond you back. He was eagerly waiting for this moment to come. He was hungrily biting your lips as you could understand how much desperate he is for not letting you go to the office. As, with the same passion you too kissed him the same way he does. Grabbing his hairs at the back you pulled him even more to deepen the kiss. Feeling each his warmness, you felt all your stress go away like a magic. You both shared a passionate kiss for a good 5 minutes.

Pulling out from him as your lips were glossy due to the kiss. Of course, he again pecked your lips giving you a warm smile. "Come I'll drop you" he said as you nodded and then again checked your  all documents again and then you went down bringing your office bag.

"Come soon! I will be waiting for you." he said in a low voice as he was sad that he wouldn't have time again after this day.  Because it was Sunday and again tomorrow you both will be busy again. "Hmm I'll try my best hubby" you said as he gave you a hug. You hugged him back and as he said "All the best. I know you will do great." he said as you smiled and nodded and a planted a soft kiss on his bread cheeks and got out of the car. "Bye!" you shouted and waved a bye to him with your hands and went into your company.

He smiled sadly and left a big sigh and drove of to home.

The meeting was arranged soon. As the clients were on the way. You are so nervous. As it was the first time dealing with Foreign people. Of course you know and have confidence on your speaking skills. So it wasn't a problem the problem is you neve dealt with these companies. As in Taehyung's office too.

Soon the clients came and then, the meeting started. You gave your best for in the meeting. Also, your dad was very proud of you seeing you speaking so much confidently. Because why not, you are only his little princess and seeing you grew up so quick was making him go tears. 

The clients are so satisfied with the presentation as finally! you got the deal. "I would really like to go ahead with you Mrs. Kim Yn." the man in a navy tuxedo spoke as he handed his hand for you as you gladly accepted and then you spoke "It's a pleasure for us Mr. Robin. It would be great dealing with you. And thankyou." you said as soon they left the meeting room.

Soon, you went to your father engulfing him into your hug. He gladly took you into his embrace, as he patted your back. "Appa! I got the deal.. Yayy!!" you cheered like a kid. Seeing you like that, your dad couldn't help but shed some happy tears.

"Finally! my princess. I'm so proud of you honey" he said as you moved away from him and then, a voice approached "Not only him me too proud of you sweetie" your mom said from the behind. You immediately went to her and hugged her. 

"I missed you mom" you said "I missed you too honey" your mom said as she hugged you back.

Again finally seeing the mother father and kid duo, you best friend said something "Oh! that means you didn't missed me aunty?" she said as you chuckled a bit "aigoo my precious, I missed you too" said your mother as she also hugged her spreading her another arm as you are still in her arms.

You all chatted a bit and then you checked the time. It's already 4 pm you have to go home as it was a movie date for you. At least after you're free you don't wanna ditch him. So, you immediately packed your things as your secretary came seeing you in a hurry she spoke "Oh Madam is in a hurry? Did you remember you have a best friend." she said mocking you.

"Of course I do, But spare me this week babe, i'll spend time with you next week because we have a movie date today and I have to go" you said as she smiled a bit and said "Ok my boss is reserved this week for her husband, then deal next week" she said as you nodded.

"Come i will drop you Madam" she said as you nodded and then you both drove to your house. You both talked with each other after so long time. Though she was with you always, but you both never had time to chat some personals. So, the drive helped you to talk some. She dropped you home as you waved a bye and she left to her house.

After, coming inside your home, you found it silent and calm. " Tae?" you said as there was no response. You went upstairs to your room whether if he was doing some work. You went and opened the room as you called him again as no response.

You are afraid, you called him but his phone isn't working as its saying it was switched off. Bad thoughts were coming into your mind as you shrugged off and again went into the study room to see him but you didn't find him. You checked all over the house but you didn't find him. As, you are about to grab your keys to check whether if he went to his office, but a sudden notification grabbed your attention making your eyes go wide.

_________________________________________

To be continued.

What could that message be?
Let me know in the comment section.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya💋❤️

-Author 💖💃