Ji Eun

"Let's eat breakfast out" he said as you turned back and said "No five minutes here, i'll do something quick" you said as he pulled you by your waist and said "NO! let's eat out" he said as you nodded and said "Ok Mr. Kim as you say~" you said as he smiled wide and took out his car keys. You hurried up and packed your things and headed out, as he was waiting for you.

He came out and took out the car door for you. You smiled and sat down into the car. No matter, whenever you both go out, he never forgets to open the car door for you. You both enjoyed the breakfast as, again you felt new feelings blooming inside you every second passing with him.

Later, he dropped you at your office making a promise that he would pick you up early from the office as he would take you out for a special night date.

You both were again normal after going into your work places. You really are happy today, because,

A few minutes before,

"Yahh! Yn, you really remember that you have a best friend" the voice of your best friend made you startled as she barged into your cabin with a loud thud. "Ah! Omo you startled me." you said placing your hands on your chest. "Yah! how can you really forget me and act cold with me too, huh? Do you even remember my engagement is in two days?" she said as you really face palmed yourself.

Yes, she is getting engaged to the love of her life. So lucky, that she had boyfriend from your high school, and now they're gonna be engaged and soon to get married. You really didn't have been in touch with him after him getting transfer to the foreign.

You knew him and you three are really good friends. But, he proposed to Ji Eun in the last year of your high school. Having same feelings towards him she accepted his proposal, they both had been the best couple. You are really happy for them. And also, you didn't expect they would get married this soon.

"YN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted again making you to come back to earth. "Yah, are you for real, how could you zone out while I am talking here?" she said shooking her head in disbelief as you immediately stood up from your place and hugged her very tight saying "Congratulations once again, now stop shouting, and say what's the matter monkey." you said as she pouted and said "You promised me you would accompany me to the shopping tonight so are you?" she said as today's date with him strike you as your face turned sad, as you said 

"Ji Eun ah, can we go to the shopping day after tomorrow morning? hmm, we have date tonight babe" you said as she again pouted and said, "Ok then, as it is a weekend that day, I'll let you go" you chuckled and said,

"you know we again made up yesterday, so I really want to spend time with him. So-" "Ok Ok I understand babe, I will also, go on a date with him tonight, so ok, let's enjoy tonight with our partners and tomorrow we'll go and you have to pick my dress no matter what." she said as you laughed and nodded.

Later, the time passed so fast, as promised he came to pick you up from your office. Those eyes, which were desperate for each others, view were on sight. You hugged him the moment he came inside your cabin. "AH! I missed you" he said taking your addictive scent sending him butterflies all over the body.

"I missed you more" you said as he offered his hands saying "Shall we?" you nodded and took your bag and rushed forward to him and intertwined your hands with him as you both drove to your place.

"Woah!!!!! Tae did you prepared all this?" you said jumping on your feet looking at the date he prepared for tonight. It was a special candle light dinner. An hour ago, he went and did the preparations only for you. He chuckled seeing your reaction and mumbled "Cute"