Vacation?

Two weeks later.

As, all these days, Taehyung never left Yn side at all. That day he explained everything about Irene as you just huffed in relax that he opened up everything with you. You are really blessed to have him. Poor her, even though she didn't cheat on him, he left her for god sake.

All things happens for good. You thought and said Its ok everything will be fine as long as you are with him. He was very happy that you never blamed him or said anything to him after seeing him with his ex. How lucky he should be for getting you.

Also, Ji Eun engagement went very well. You were so happy that she is finally getting married with the love of her life. And also, it was soon after a month. So, only two weeks left for their marriage. And you and her have so many things to do.

Present.

You completed your work and waiting for your husband to come and pick up. The thing when his face seemed cold with her and sweet with you, wasn't leaving your brain at all. You were blushing and smiling whenever that incident appears in your mind.

Again, thinking of it you blushed and smiled moving your hands in a cute way, giggling in front of your company. And that's when a car stopped in front of you. You were in your dream land where the person in the car came out and said "Ahem- Mrs. Kim down to earth." he said as you were shocked to listen that voice and looked at the face.

Your husband. "Um. Um.. Haha.. when did you come?" you asked as he grabbed your waist closer and said "When you were lost in your world" he said as you hit his chest and said "Ok let's go" you said and about to move away from his grip, he again pulled you and said "Where is my wife lost? In me?" he said as you blushed as millions of butterflies surrounded around your body for the word 'my wife' no matter what, this man knew how to give butterflies for you.

"Yes, I am my hubby" you said making his heart race fast. You slowly got back of his grip as he to left you from his grip. You both then drove off to your home.

You both were eating dinner and that's when a phone call interrupted your moments. As, you stopped smiling and look at your phone was buzzing out. You frowned your brows as why Ji Eun is calling this time.

You picked up the call and put it up in the speaker. "Hello!" you answered the call as she said "Ynie, good news!" she sounded to be so excited as you widened your eyes and said "What? Are you pregnant before your marriage?" you asked earning a smack on your hands by your husband, as on the other side of the call "Yahhh!!! you crazy bish listen" she said as Taehyung laughed out loud.

"Oh! is brother in law also in the call?" she said as he answered "Yes Ji Eun ah what's the matter?" he said as you pouted because they both sided you. Ji Eun calls Taehyung brother in law only in person. 

"You know what? we are going on a vacation. And guess where? To the BUSAN!!!!" she shouted making you close your ears as Taehyung laughed and said "Oh! Really?

She always used to say she wanted to do her marriage at Busan. And finally her dream came true. Feeling overwhelmed, she shouted to share her happiness.

"Really, girl you're so lucky you know" you said as you both stared at each other. "Finally some peace" she exclaimed as you rolled your eyes.

"Yah! don't be so cruel. At least give her a two months leave after her marriage" Taehyung said as you again rolled your eyes and said "Sure Sure as you wish" you said as Ji Eun said "you guys quarrel later, But listen you both are packing with me and we are going there for a week. And, no more questions. You have to come we are going the day after tomorrow." she said "How could we decline when you ask so cutely, my sister in law, we are in" Taehyung said as you widened your eyes.

"Ok! then see you guys then, I'm off Bye enjoy" she said as you both greeted good nights and stared at each other.

"What? are you serious it's a trip of a week, are you Ok?" you said as he nodded and said "My wifey, did you forgot we have our Appa's to deal with?" he said as you nodded and said "Ok then I have no worries, and also it's been months we went for a vacation." you said as he slowly got up from his seat to come forward you and lifted you up in his arms and said "Yes, also it's been days

"Tae, put me down, what are you doing" you said as he made you sit in the kitchen island and said "you exactly know what I meant baby" the soon he said the soon he captured his lips on yours. 

Slowly he guided you to the bedroom and throwed you gently on the bed and hovered over you. Kissing- nah eating your lips hungrily he slowly moved to your neck to collarbone. Gripping up his hairs with your hands you pulled him more into you to feel him more. Sniffing up his scent and rolling your eyes in a damn pleasure.

Ok I guess I'll stop right here.

A day later.

You both packed your luggage and were all set to the vacation. Currently, you both are waiting for the car. As, said Ji Eun and his fiance and his sister were coming to pick you up as you all are going on a road trip to Busan. Ah! it was really a long drive.

Soon, the car stopped in front of your house. As, Ji Eun came down running and said "Aigoo I missed my baby" she said as Taehyung rolled his eyes and said "She's my baby not yours" he said as Ji Eun replied "Before you she is mine Mr. Kim Taehyung" she said as you shook your head as you really can't understand this weirdos.

A good looking man came down the car, as you smiled seeing his appearance. He did changed a lot. After, their engagement you didn't meet them Taehyung didn't attend their meeting because of a hectic schedule on that day. And that day Ji Eun and Taehyung had a big fight. 

Later, he some what melted her and as promised he was listening to all her words now. As, he got down the car. Taehyung jaw dropped seeing him. 

Why he is here? Is he Ji Eun's fiance, then his sister is?

"No!" he shouted.

____________________________________

To be continued. 

I suggest you to guess them down in the comment box.

Also, I'm sorry for the late updates. I have exam so I couldn't post the parts on time. I don't think there would be any updates till two weeks. I'll try to be online.

Thankyou so much. Now this story had gone upto 6K I am really happy. Thankyou sm for your love.

Love yaa!💓😚

-Author❤️💃