Pregnancy days

"Let's go down, I am excited to see our Appa's reaction" he said and wrapped his coat around you securely.

You both got to your parents rooms, as you both called all of them to have a nice chat. Now, all of them having a great silence. Your both fathers already know but pretended to be quiet. Now, Taehyung thought to open up the silence. "Um.. We have something to share" he said as all of them nodded. 

He slightly held your hands as he looked into your eyes being so much happy to share the news with your parents. "We are going to be parents" he said as there was no sound in them. You both look at them and saw them busy seeing their phones.

"Appa! Eomma! we are saying something!" he said raising his voice a bit as they seemed to be unbothered. "Appa!" he said and shook his father as he pretended to be flinched and saw his son as they were trying to suppress their laugh. "Hm? what happened?" he asked as Taehyung rolled his eyes being so done with the drama.

You frowned your eyes and looked at the ladies controlling their laugh as you assumed that something is happening.

"I said we are going to be parents" Taehyung said again as now they are seemed to be surprised and they gasped putting their hands on their mouths saying "Wooahhh! is that true?" asked your father as you put on a so done face. 

"Appa, enough of your dramas, I am seriously saying that we are pregnant." you said as your father came towards you and hugged you so lovingly. "My baby, we know, we heard it before while you are saying with my son. You know how much happy we are? Finally my baby is being a mother of her baby! I am so happy! Ah.. I still remember taking you in my hands for the first time, and now I am gonna take your kid in my hands. I am so happy my baby" you father said as all of them there had tears in their eyes seeing the dad-daughter duo.

"Appa! don't cry, You know I am always your baby right?" you said as he nodded and hug you placing a loving warm kiss on your forehead. Taehyung literally has tears in his eyes, seeing you both. He reminded of the past of how he treated you as again and again he is feeling bad of that. But now, all the things been cleared as you both were being parents of your child. You have come so far so long.

2 months later.

It's been 3 months you pregnant. Seriously, you are enjoying carrying the little fetus in you. You both allotted to do your work from home. As, your both fathers if in any case of meetings, they would attend them. Taehyung's been home arrested with you too. 

You both said you will take care of the company but being the stubborn of them, they didn't let you both leave each other. 

Taehyung is having a rollercoaster with your hormones. Even in the midnight at deep sleep you craved for crazy cravings like, ice cream with sauce, ramen with coke etc. Even, though he was exhausted with the extreme work, he would never say no to you. Sometimes you would really feel bad but can't do anything.

Present now, it's been 2:45 am in the early mid-morning. You woke up craving ice cream. You woke up and went down opening your fridge finding the 1kg ice cream tub. He always restores everything for you eventually. As, knowing your hormones, he tried his best to cover the whole convenient store.

Feeling no presence beside him, he woke up on a sudden panicking that where you went. He came down only to find you eating the whole tup of 1kg ice cream seating on the kitchen counter. He shook his head and sighed coming towards you.

"Honey, how many times I should tell you to not eat this cold things at mid nights? you never listen to me" he said as you pouted and started to eat not caring his words. He sighed again and came towards you and snatched that box from you to stop eating. 

You glared him as he turned back putting the box in the fridge. "Yah! KIM TAEHYUNG!! GIVE BACK MY ICE CREAM!!" you shouted as he lifted you from the kitchen counter as you wrapped around him like a koala and started hitting his shoulder "Leave! leave me! you are so bad... You don't let me eat anything I HATE YOU!!" you said as he slowly sat on the bed with you on his laps.

You put on a angry face as he held your chin and made you face him as yo again moved back your head. "Aren't you gonna talk with me" he asked as you shook your head as no in a cute way.

He chuckled and started to kiss your cheek which was now facing him. He didn't stop but kissing your cheek continuously as your cheeks turned red as you now smiled and hit his chest "Yah stop now" you said as he pecked your lips now.

"My baby, you know right it wouldn't be good for the baby if you eat too much cold. It will make you and baby catch cold. So, better not eat too much cold hmm?" he said as you pouted and nodded your head. "That's like my baby" he said and kissed your cheeks once again.

"Now come let's sleep, it's already late." he said and made you lay on the bed slowly and tucked you in the sheets. As, he too lay with you taking you in his arms, as you both slept.

You are so lucky to have him to say. He really took good care of you. He never made you do any single work. He hired a maid and she used to do all work, and he used to cook for you. Even, if said you'll cook, he never let you cook. He himself cooked and fed you. Your heart felt so warm for having such husband and parents.

Later, the next day, you were scrolling your mobile eventually as you are bored cause of no work. You sighed and placed the mobile on the desk beside you and was about to go out of your room, then you got a call.

It's Ji Eun, You smiled and immediately lift the call. "Hey! Wassup gurl! how's your honeymoon?" you asked as she said "It went well! but there's something I need to tell you" she said as you frowned your brows and said "Yes I am all ears for you.

"Yn-i! i think i am pregnant" she said "Oh okay- Wait wHAT!!!!!!!!!" you shouted realizing what she said "Yah don't shout monkey!" she said as you jumped in happiness, as Taehyung came in a hurry "Yah Yah what happened why are you shouting? and stop jumping baby" he said as you immediately put the call on speaker "yah say what you said now" you said 

"I think i am pregnant Yn" she said as Taehyung widened his eyes, you laughed out in happiness. "Woah woah! so fast huh?" you said as the other side you could guess she is being a shy mess "Woah! congrats my little sister!" Taehyung said as she thanked him "Thanks Taehyung oppa, we found this in the morning, and I am confused, but Seojun said we can visit the doctor later" she said as you have really happy face.

"Yeah! I am so happy Ji eun ah.. We both are being pregnant! Ah i can't believe, I am also becoming an Aunt!" you giggled in happiness as Taehyung hugged you from back and said "And me uncle!" he said as you both giggled.

"Ok then, we gotta go! I'll text you later bye both of you" she said as you hung up the call.

"Woah! I can't believe this." you said and turned towards Taehyung who was lost in his thoughts "Where is my hubby lost?" you asked as he shook his head and said "Nothing just thinking the future of Seojun, she is double crazy of you, i think he'll have a really hard time" he said "Yahh! wanna die in my hands now?" you said as he giggled and run away from there.

"Yah Kim Taehyung Stop you mf" you said and started chasing him.

And the chaos continued.

_______________________________

To be continued.

Only few parts to go. Ah! i am so sad, that I'll miss you all. But, as I said I really have a surprise for you all. Just wait for the chapter to be finished.

Loves, now we have 14k reads. Thankyou so much for supporting me. I love you>

Love ya ✨💕

-Author.💃❤️