Love Making (18+)

Highly warning this part contains 18+ . So kindly if you feel uncomfortable to read just skip up this part. Also, no hate towards the idols at all. 

This is completely my imagination.

And people who are eager for this part just continue.

Typing the password of the room, he unlocked the door as you both went inside. As you locked the room and was about to turn, you are startled as your husband was so close to your face. You could see his eyes telling he wanted something.

He slowly pulled your waist as your body hit his chest. "Tae leave, I'm sleepy" you said as he chuckled and came close to your ear and whispered in a deep and sexy voice sending chills down your spine "Not anymore baby girl!".

You just widened your eyes listening the word 'baby girl' like WTF he is talking. You didn't experience like this situations ever. He was literally so damn waiting for this moment. But after you confessing to him. He didn't want to wait either. 

He kissed your earlobe as he wasn't leaving your face as he was coming in a way to your ear to cheeks. You are so stunned to speak. This was a feeling which you never experienced in your life. An euphoric feeling was rushing all over your body. Those hot kisses were making you feel weak under him. 

He slowly peppering kisses down your cheeks, as he backed off to have a glance at your eyes as asking for permission. He whispered "I'm going to take things further, are you ready" he said in a very low voice which was damn enough to make you go crazy with that voice of him.

You nodded as he smirked and said "Words baby" as you whispered, "Yes" as it didn't even let him slide a second to capture your lips with an extreme force.

Kissing you with an immense force, as you doing the same, as both are letting out your love towards each other. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he was pulling you even more close to him by grabbing your waist as your fingers were locked in the dark hairs of him as you were pulling him close towards you by them. As you are pinned to the door, He made you wrap your legs around his torso, and mumbled in between the kiss "Jump". 

As you did like a good girl. You both aren't leaving each other, You felt so light to him. As he was lifting you, you felt so light for him like a feather. Slowly, he lead you towards the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He placed you on the soft mattress. You are looking at him with so much love eyes. As, he was gazing you with the same. 

He turned off all the lights to make you comfortable, as it was your first time. You didn't want to feel uncomfortable too, because you know its your first time. So, he got your insecurity as he turned of all the lights. It was so dark. Some of the moon light was brimming lightly from the edge of the curtains, but it was enough for you both to look at each other.

He immediately turned off the bed lamp beside you and again sat beside you asking "Yn, I know it's your first time. We could stop if you aren't ready.." he said as you can feel the sincerity in his voice as you didn't replied anything as you got up from the bed and sat on his laps, and snaking your arms around his neck and smashing your lips on his. 

After a good few minutes, you pulled back and replied "You still don't wanna continue after my actions?" you said as  he looked at you in a wide saying "Are you telling me that you are ready?" he said as you smiled and replied "Yes dum-    Mmmhmm...." he didn't even let you complete as he harshly pulled you into a kiss making you moan.

He was literally kissing as, while you are pulling his upper lips as he was pulling your lower lips. As, you are exchanging them second to second. He again slowly made you lay over the soft mattress, and he slowly hovered above you. Without leaving the kiss, he made his hands roam all over your body.