Meeting

Taehyung pov

At meeting with Mr Lee

Today is the meeting with Mr Lee. Yes I know about my dad and Mr Lee are very good friends from childhood. I got to know when my dad visited our company and saw my secretary Y/n with me then I or I should say we came to know about their relation.

That evening when I went home my mom and dad suddenly confessed me that I've to marry her and that was fixed our ages ago. To be frank I just don't like this concepts of fixing marriages at our childhood's it's really a wrong decision right? What If she had boyfriend. Now I broke up with my lover what if I still continue with her. They think that they would marry us? Hell no.

I thought about it a lot and came to a decision to confirm this marriage because I can't make my parents feel unhappy because of me while I'm too turning 27 this year. So it's not like I like her or something but for my parents I will marry her. Who knows after the marriage of terms are not good I can divorce her right? Yes and also Mr Lee being a business minded and she being the only daughter our companies would collaborate and we can be even more successful.

Erasing all the thoughts I gestured my hand to Mr Lee to be seated and he started the meeting "Hello Taehyung. How are dear?" He asked. "Yes Mr Lee I'm good, How about you" I simply replied. "Ahh cut the formalities just call me uncle, by the way we're going to be a family soon right?" He said smiling bright no doubt y/n got that bright smile from. What are you thinking Taehyung that too about her? I shrugged of my thoughts and just nodded at him "Yes U-Uncle". "That's good" he said.

"Yeah I think already your parents said about your marriage. Right? Are you sure dear to accept this?" He asked making me think sometime and then I spoke "Yes Mr.Le- Umm.. I mean uncle. Yes I'm interested in this marriage" "Are you sure? " He asked and I simply nodded. "Taehyung I know my daughter she is really perfect for you. You two make a perfect couple. We settled your marriage ages ago dear but it's ok if you call off the marriage of you have someone in your heart." He said.

"Uncle it's not like that I don't want to disappoint my parents and no I don't have anyone in my heart" I said and then he spoke "It's ok Taehyung it takes time but take care of my princess and please don't hurt her, she is the only child I have" he said take my hand in his and slowly I patted his hands and looked at him "Don't worry uncle I will" I said and I don't know why automatically my lips formed a thin line, wait I'm smiling? Yes I guess.

And then he said that we have family meeting at tomorrow evening. He said and soon he left the room.

Am I really ready for this? Do y/n really accept this marriage. Uh what will happen? I'm going crazy!!! If this Irene wouldn't cheat me I wouldn't turn to be this cold. What if I hurt her in the future? I've promised her dad that I won't hurt her and I'll take care of her. Arrghh!! I don't know may be let's go through the flow and hope the best.

Time skip to y/n pov

Its already evening. I look at my wrist it's 6:30 pm and now I'm currently rushing because I've to attend the family meeting. So I took a cab and rushed to my home. Clicking the door bell, my mom received me with again the warmest hug "Honey you're home?" She asked such a sweet voice "Yes omma" I said "Go hurry get ready fast we'll be late go go" she said and I nodded and went to my room and took a hot shower and went into my closet. "Woah! What should I wear... Mm... this? No it would be too party type. Mm.. this? No too simple... Ah! This would be perfect." She said to herself trying her clothes hanging on her body.

The dress she picked.

Applying her last touch of blush with the brush and then some scent

Applying her last touch of blush with the brush and then some scent. She came down handing her purse in her hand.

Getting down from the staircase her both parents admired her with a Awe eyes. "Aww honey you are looking like a princess" her mother squeezed her cheeks and embedded her in a hug so do her father and caressed her hair making sure to place a kiss on her forehead "I can't believe my daughter grown up soon" her father eyes turned glossy seeing her what would happen if he sees her in her wedding dress. "Appa! Please don't make me cry. I put so much effort to wear this makeup and don't make it ruin by making me cry" she said making her both parents chuckle.

They arrived at their destination while already her soon to be in laws are waiting for them. The man in her mid 40s sat at the wide table and a woman in his mid 35s sat beside him being all lovely dovey. They soon saw us and they smiled at me.

Soon the both men came in a bro hug squealing their body's too close. Yes they are bestfriends right? Then the woman approached me "Hello dear" she said oh my god her voice so sweet. Not more than my mom "Hello Mr and Mrs Kim it's a pleasure to meet you" I said bowing to them. "Hello dear" said Mr Kim "She is so pretty in person darling" the woman said eyeing her husband.

"Yes honey didn't I say she looks so gorgeous in person" he said making the woman nod her head. "Okay come let's take a seat" and then we sat and the two couples started their conversation untill a deep voice approached us "Sorry for the delay. Um.. there's some pending work so I couldn't come on time". It's my boss he came and sat opposite to me agh not that cold face again.

Not to lie he is looking so handsome. He just wore formals. It would be a lie if you say he is not looking handsome, hot. Why am I thinking this. Ahh yn control don't or else you'll be hurt in the end

Taehyung outfit

"Okay coming to the point straight, as you know we want you both get married, so we want to fix the date soon, So what about after two weeks this Friday?" Mr Kim spoke making my eyes wide while him same no expression

"Uh... why so sudden uncle?" I asked "It's nothing dear as you see it's better option also your dad and me becoming old so we want you both to get married soon and make our wish complete" he said and I just nodded. "What if we give some time to both of them to talk?" My mother said and all nodded. "Uh.. Tae go and talk to y/n son" her mom patted and he went out not making me a call to come and I just followed him.

Silence is the word I can tell now. He didn't spoke neither me. Then I thought to break the silence. "Are you sure sir about this marriage?" I asked making him face me and just nodded? That's what not I'm expecting.

"Ms Lee what about you?" Huh can't he speak cool. Woah "Yes sir I don't want to disappoint my parents". He then nodded and said "Same goes with me Ms Lee" he said and his next words made be dumb "Well I don't want you to make any expectations from this marriage Ms Lee, don't expect me to be a good husband to you, never in your dreams. Okay?" Huh? Rude!! What does he think about him neither I'm interested in him? This cold ass? Never! I simply nodded and then we went inside. We completed our dinner and went to our homes.

_________________________________

To be continued.

Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya

-Author