Resign?

You slowly came to the company with a brown colour envelope. Yes it's a resignation letter to him. You already informed your bestfriend about the resignation and she is damn smart enough to prepare hers in fraction of seconds.

You came into the company to your desk and then to your bestfriend and then, you both halted your steps further into his cabin. You were a bit nervous about his reactions. Although you were not talking with him, but you were nervous really. Then, you knocked the door. He permissioned you to get in as you did.

His eyes were widen seeing you in his cabin. He is gazing you with an excited eyes. Soon those eyes dropped into a confusing one when you handed him that envelope.

"What's this?" He just spoke out those words coldly and then gazed into your eyes. "Why don't you see it yourself Mr.Kim?" You questioned back to him. His eyebrows frowned and then he slowly opened that envelope and then his eyes widened big after reading those highlighted words "RESIGNATION LETTER" his heart felt pain, he don't even know why. He then asked you "Resign?" He said and looked into your hazel eyes you just nodded and then he asked "But why suddenly?"

You didn't say anything but looked at him with and gave a sad smile and then answered "Mr.Kim it's better to be treated as a Queen rather than a slave. I have options to be treated as Queen but I'm preferring to be humiliated and being treated as slave so that hurts my pride. So I wanted to resign this slave here and work in my own company as a CEO. Is there anything which I should say Mr.Kim?" You said.

Those words you spell made his heart feel pain. It literally poked him. You indirectly mentioned him treating you as a slave and that is hurting you so bad. But he shrugged off those thoughts. He didn't even understand single thing about you. But also his mind gave a thoughts that you are lack of money and wanted to get higher position that making him think you as a gold digger. 

"Such a gold digger" he mumbled those words which was clearly audible to your pretty ears.

You just smirked and gave him a small smile and then your friend too gave that envelope and then he quickly got that she's your bestfriend and probably she won't work if you won't work with her. He got her and then accepted your resignation letter and you both immediately packed your things and drove off to your homes.

Tomorrow is a very long day for you. You came to your shared home and then plopped off on your bed and then thought about tomorrow's day.

You didn't even think this day would come in your life. You thought Taehyung would change and be nice to you. But no he is really a cold ass. You literally cursed Irene for bringing you this situation. You are very angry if she appeared in front of you. You are like in an urge to kill her literally.

You were thinking of all these and then slowly drifted into sleep.

Evening

Taehyung slowly entered into the house with his spare key. Cause you are in your heavy sleep so that he ringed the door bell a plenty of times and then having no option he used the spare key.

He rushed into your room fiercely and then shouted at you which caused your precious sleep go vain.

"YN!!!!!!!!" He shouted then you flinched and got up looking here and there thinking of what happened. Then you saw that man standing Infront of you looking damn angry. He don't even knew why.

Taehyung pov

When she left like that handing Taehyung her resignation letter, then Jennie came inside and looked at me with a worrying expression and asked me "What happened sir?" "She resigned. She said that she wanted to be CEO of her company." Taehyung said and then Jennie smiled a bit and said "Why wouldn't she Taehyung. You literally made her do that. Now why were you worried?" She said and then Taehyung immediately changed his tone and said "What? Me? Worried about her? Nah never!" He said hesitatingly and the she just chuckled.

Jennie is a type of person who is bubbly and can understand anyone's nature by their expressions and eyes. She easily picks the person what him/her is thinking by their face. So, she caught him. Jennie do have a crush on Taehyung but that's past. Now they are only friends and also, Jennie have a boyfriend now. So eventually Jennie accepted Taehyung's proposal of being his secretary. Even tho she refused first, she accepted later.

Then, Taehyung on a angry mode came to home and banged it multiple times. He got no response, before she used to.wait for him but now she doesn't do that too. He got angrier.

He came and saw her sleeping without any noise so with that angriness in him he shouted on her and then she flinched and woke up.

She made him even more angry that she shouted "Are you mad?" Then he replied "Yes I'm mad!! What will happen if some thief robbed into the house? Huh how can you be so careless. Such a dumb person! How can you even sleep so peacefully leaving the whole house? Huh?!!!" He shouted entering into her room.

Her eyes turned glossy. Did he call her dumb? Did he call her careless? Why? She didn't took those words it really hurts her even more.. then she shouted

"What I'm dumb! You know what Mr.Kim just let me tell you what this dumb person can do! Just wait and watch and to your home. I locked all the doors and windows and don't worry this is my house too.... I'm not that careless person to leave someone behind and do something else." She mocked him.

He then regretted what he said and then was about to say something and then she spoke "You can leave Mr.Kim, you've already spent so much time in this gold digger room. So you can go and do your work in your room."

Taehyung literally was out of words. He didn't expect Yn to speak this daring and cold. He was spellbound with her actions and then he didn't say anything but turned his steps and went into his room and took a quick shower.

Yn didn't eat anything and then cried for sometime and then wiped off. Why even she should cry for a person who don't even respect her and call names. She didn't want to bother him anymore. She wanted to do as her dad says.

She slowly took off her office clothes which she didn't took off in the evening and then slept changing into a comfy clothes.

He too layed on his bed staring at the wall above him thinking "Am I too harsh on her? I think she got even more hurt!!" He thought and then slowly drifted off to his sleep.

________________________________________

To be continued.

Vote if you like my story. Thankyou❤️

Love ya

-Author.