Positive

"Yn-ie let's take a pregnancy test". said Ji Eun. You widened your eyes thinking of you being a mother. Your eyes were getting wet. You just nodded as she rushed out, to get the test kit.

Your palms were sweating. Your mind was filled with unusual thoughts, what if he don't want kids now? How would he react after knowing about your pregnancy? You were really a mess now. Tapping your foot on the cold floor, you were waiting for Ji Eun to come fast.

"Aish! what's taking her this much time" you mumbled being impatient. Soon, you heard a door unlocking sound, you prayed it shouldn't be him. You sighed heavily when you saw your best friend there. She hurried to you and handed over the packet which she was holding.

You took a deep breathe as she held your hands as you both nodded being strong. You rushed into the bathroom and took out the kits she brought. She bought 3 kits, knowing about you. You tested your sample in the kit and left those three there for a minute.

You flashed the cold water on your face and grabbed the sink watching your own reflection in the mirror. It's been 5 minutes, she was getting impatient out and you are roaming all over the bathroom like a rat. 

You checked the time, its been 15 min, time to check.

You with the shaking hands grabbed the prega-kit, tears brimmed out your eyes, looking at the kit. Soon, the bathroom door bursted out with your best friend as she saw your teary eyes and grabbed the kit in your hand as she gasped placing her palm on her mouth seeing the two red line. 

Yes, it's positive. You are pregnant.

Pregnant with his child. You are going to be mom. Such a great feeling isn't it? You caressed your invisible baby bump as tears were coming out in your eyes. She hugged you so tightly saying "Congratulations my baby!! You're gonna be mom!!!" she shouted expressing her happiness.

You hugged her even more tight saying "Yes!!! Ji Eun ah.. I am gonna be Mom! AH my baby!" you said and held your stomach. As, she bended down your stomach level saying "Hello, little one, I am your aunt. Hehe!" she said as you chuckled at her cuteness.

You both went out of the bathroom as she made you lie under the sheets and grabbed your hand saying "Are you gonna tell him now?" she asked as you shook your head as No and said "No! I'll surprise him" you said and giggled as she smiled saying "Oh my god! I can't believe, a baby becoming a mother for her baby" she said as you smiled placing your other palm on your belly as she placed her palm over yours and caressed.

"This is going to be fun" she said as you smiled and nodded. 

Soon, the door burst out revealing Taehyung. You widened your eyes as you immediately removed your hands as Ji Eun stood up. "Is she ok now?" he asked her as she nodded.

"She is fine, I'll go now, you both talk." she said and went to her room.

You hided those kits in your suitcase which he couldn't find. You didn't want to let him know this soon, as you planned a surprise. Also, you have so many questions in your brain which have to be cleared for real.

He slowly came towards you as you are sleeping. You got up and sat leaning your back to the headboard. He bend to your level and took your hands in his and said "Honey, I am really sorry if I did anything. Please don't ignore me like this. It is really hurting here" he said poining at his heart.

It didn't took a second to wrap him around your arms. You hugged him tightly as he buried his face in your belly hugging your waist so tightly as he was letting his tears out. You caressed his hairs lovingly as you really felt bad for treating him that way.