The end.

Taehyung took you to the hospital, all the way from your home to the hospital, you are not you, he is not him. Both of you were panicked. This was the very first situation, and him being in an emergency. He banged out from the car, lifting you up in his arms, leading you into the hospital shouting.

Soon, the nurse there came dragging the stretcher. You were whimpering, calling out his name "Tae- Ahh... baby I can't... Tae- Tae" you were struggling with the pain in your lower abdomen. Tears were flowing down both your eyes. He was holding your eyes making you calm, the more he wanted to be strong, the more he got weak seeing you in pain.

His heart couldn't take this. Soon, the doctors caught you while his heart beating so fast "Rest Mr. Kim it's her time. We're here, please calm down" the doctor said seeing his state. "Doc- Doctor my Yn.. Take care of her" he said more like pleading them. "Yes, Mr. Kim there are some papers to be signed, please take of that we will take care of her" the doctor patted his back, soon their parents joined him in a hurry.

"Son, how's she?" asked your mother, as they all reached together. "I too don't know Eommo nim they just took into the OT" he said as his mother hugged him patting his back knowing his situation. "Aigoo my baby calm down, nothing will happen to our Yn-ie. She's a strong woman right? She'll be alright." his mother spelled honey words to his ears, soothing him.

Soon, he calm down as they were seating out the OT waiting for the doctors. Soon, a nurse came out saying "Mr. Kim, the patient needs you. Could you get inside?" she said as Taehyung on a sudden got up from his seat and nodded.

She handed over some medical equipment to him, where he wore those and went into the OT with his trembling legs.

Once he came in, only he could hear your painful screams. "Push Mrs. Kim! The baby is almost out" the doctor shouting as you were trying your best to push the baby out. Seeing this he immediately went towards you and held your hands tightly. "Baby, we gotta do this. Push!" he said tears were dripping out from your eyes. "Ahh.. I ca- can't" you said gripping your stomach so tight.

"One- two- three- push!" the doctor commanded as you again pushed gaining energy. You lost all as you felt like hell dying inside. 

"Baby come on!" he said pressing your hands so tightly. And one more tight push, you felt like all the strength in you was broken as you shouted "Ahhhhhhh!" you shouted and then all went black.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim, its a baby boy" he said handing over his precious baby into the hands of his father. The doctor placed the baby on your heart first to make sure to the baby listen your heart beat and for you to feel him.

Tears were dripping out of his eyes continuously seeing the fetus. He was so over whelmed. Soon, the nurse took the baby from him to clean up.

He turned his gaze over you, as you are tired sleeping he kissed your forehead lovingly "I love you baby, I'm so proud of you" he said as he wiped the dried tears of you and went out wiping his tears. 

He came out and hugged his mom very tight "Aigo.." she said as he was tearing up and sobbing on his mom shoulder. She his patted back as he didn't left his mom for few minutes. "Eomma! I am a father now!" he said as his excitement is on peaks to hold him again and again. 

He broke the hug as rest of the family was seeing the mother-son duo in awe. "Eomma did you too go through the pain which Yn went?" he asked being all innocent as she nodded and said "Well, every women have that pain, as a happiness in her life, she bears through such pain but worth after watching you" she said as he again hugged his mother saying, choking through his tears "Thanks eomma for bearing so much pain for me" he said as she just hit his arm saying "Aish! this boy, thanking me after he became this big and father of a son?