Why?

Taehyung pov

I don't know why she didn't question me back? Is she about to something? Ah whatever, I'll go and fresh now. I was about to go upstairs then she called me "Taeh- Ahem! I mean Mr.Kim dinner?" She asked but why she is so calm? I thought she would be super angry on me, but no! I've already ate with the business partners. She cooked food for both of us? I think I'm gonna hurt her again? "I already ate" I said not dragging more and went upstairs and locked the door.

I was about to take of my blazer, I heard footsteps coming up? Didn't she ate the dinner again? God why you doing this to me Yn. I don't want to care about you. But you making me think about you a lot. Arghh!! I slowly opened my door and saw she's in her room already and then I was about knock the door she screamed "Why? Why? What I have done to you?" She screamed making me feel guilty a bit.

What I have done to this girl now? She is crying like that. Aah Yn please stop making me think about you. After sometime I heard the sobs were not coming, then I slowly unlocked the door and saw her lying on the floor.

Author pov

He slowly sat beside her, making sure enough to not wake her up. He saw the dry tears left her from her eyes. He then slowly admired her beautiful face glowing under the moon light. She didn't even close the curtains. The moon glow is making her look like a god damn princess to his eyes....

The feelings which he felt before when he was with his ex. Again started to broom when he touched her face to tuck the hair strands side to her ears. He felt that strange feeling again when he saw Irene.

Not to lie he also felt that when he saw her in that wedding dress. His eyes never left her on that day. He thought all these and slowly his lips made a thin line and he blushed.

Why when he don't want to give her and this marriage a chance? Why would you get these strange feelings when you are near her? Why?

"I'm sorry if I hurted you. But I don't know why, whenever I want to distant myself from you that much close I'm coming towards you. I don't know what will happen but I'm sure don't get hurt by my words."

He said and took her slowly in his arms and placed her on the bed and tucked into the sheets. Once again peeking at his wife he leaned forward and pecked her forehead he don't even know why he did that. Such a stupid you are Tae?!

Then he went into his room and took a hot shower and changed into his pajamas and went to his slumber.

Morning

She woke up from the deep slumber. It's 7:45am. She woke up a little late, she pulled her head groaning in pain from the headache she is getting now. She looked her surroundings and surprise "I remember I slept on the floor. But how did I end up on the bed? Did Tae-" She cut herself not thinking more to get hopes, so she shrugged off her thoughts and went into the bathroom to do her morning routine and went down to prepare breakfast for herself because already Taehyung left for office.

She was done with breakfast and house chores. It was 9:30 am. She have only half an hour to go to the office. She hurriedly put on her lite makeup, as she was not found for it more. She took a taxi and headed to her office.

Again with the same repeating reel, her day started with a warm hug of her bestfriend.

It is needed to comfort you. One hug from your loved ones can make you go your all problems drown in it. And Ji-eun is the one who can do that.

You were now relaxed and started to do your work as a normal employee

It was a hectic day as usual. You were never allowed to his cabin. So you were busy making some files while an employee approached you to handle some files to the boss.