Silent Treatment.

Keeping his head low, he went into his bedroom. He took a shower and then lied on bed thinking about what had happened today and the reason for leaving you from not taking you to the date.

A few hours ago

Taehyung completed all his works and also he completed his meetings very soon just to meet you quickly. He took over his car keys and went out his company leaving up all remaining things for his secretary. He was smiling and came out of his company, as he was driving towards your company, he saw a flowers shop and thought to buy you some flowers so you would feel so happy. So he while he was going "Taehyung?" a voice approached as he quickly turned back and saw a girl and smiled a long and said "Lily?" he said and side hugged her. 

"Oh! god Taehyung, I didn't expect you to see here." she said as breaking the hug. "Oh! me too lily. After so long years." he said as she responded "Yeah! oh come lets grab a coffee and talk." she said "But Li-" she didn't even let him complete and dragged him towards a near by cafe. (Which Yn and Namjoon went before)

Lily and Taehyung are childhood best friends. They both completed their high school studies at same school. After graduation, Lily went to states for further studies and Taehyung studied and graduated at his native and after 8 years they both met. So Lily being a bubbly girl she didn't stop her excitement and wanted to spend time with her best friend. Of course, she would because meeting someone special after so long years, that excitement we would know right?

Time passed they had lots of fun talking about their childhood and things they have done mischievous together. Taehyung didn't even realize the time and unfortunately, he forgot that you must be waiting for him. He then, checked the time and shouted "Oh shit! I'm late" he said and stood up. Then, Lily said "Hey! calm down what happened?" she said as he said "Oh! sorry Lily, my wife must be waiting for me".

"Wait.. Wife? you married Tae?" she asked as he nodded and said "Yeah its been 3 months, and we have a date today and I forgot her. She must be waiting. I'm sorry! I'll go now. Let's catch up some other day" he said as she said "Oh! I'm sorry, did I made you ditch your date? I'm sorry Tae". "Ah! no problem, I'll manage" he said as he was going she said "Introduce her to me. I wanted to see her". 

"Yeah sure, some day!" he said and went into his car waving bye to her. "Aish! how could I forget you wifey! I'm such a stupid!" cursing himself he drove off to your company. As no one is there, he thought you would go to home. So, he drove to home.

And next you guys know everything.

3 days later.

These three days, you didn't talk with him. As he was dying to gain your attention. He is still thinking that you are not talking with him because of him ditching your date. But he still doesn't know the reason why you aren't talking with him. You literally gave him silent treatment. He was going crazy without you. You are not sleeping with him.

You are waking up early everyday and cook breakfast for him and went to office without even informing him in your car. You didn't even let him to pick you up as, you went to home before he arrives. It was making him more crazy as for just ditching you for a simple date, you were this mad? And wanted to apologize so many times, but you didn't gave him a chance.

It was weekend today. You don't have office neither he. You didn't have urge to talk with him. So, You as usual woke up early today and went down to make breakfast. 

On the other side, Taehyung woke up as he didn't sleep well without you. Even it's been two days of you both sleeping together, he was habituated so quickly to your presence and its making him so unable to sleep without you. So, he woke up and checked the time, its only 6:30am, its weekend so he thought to prepare breakfast for you as an apology and make it up for you. So he did his morning routine and went down.

While climbing down the staircase as some delicious aroma was hitting his nostrils as he smiled knowing that you already woke up and preparing breakfast. He smiled remembering that even if you are mad, you didn't fail to fulfill your job as a responsible wife. It made him relief somehow. 

He went into the kitchen and saw you cutting some veggies. So, he came close as you didn't feel his presence, he slowly wrapped his veiny and masculine arms around your tiny waist and snuggled his head into the crook of your neck. You were stumbled and stiffed as sniffing the cologne you knew its him so you rested as, you don't wanna talk to him, so you tried to remove his hands from you.

You were struggling to remove his hands from your waist, as being super strong, he gripped even more tighter and said "Don't try to escape baby! Just stay still!" he said as you gave up and started to cut the veggies. It would be a damn lie if you say your aren't feeling anything now, a millions of butterflies were dancing whole over your body, as you didn't want him to let know you are weak in front of him. You really wanted to talk to him and ask what happened that day, but being stubborn, you didn't least give him a chance to talk with you. 

Then, you slowly mumbled "Leave! I've to prepare breakfast" you said as he smiled listening your voice after 3 days and he was feeling so happy that you talked with him. "No! you'll go away if I leave you just do your work. I'll be like this" he said as you sighed and jerked his hands away as he looked sadly into your eyes and pouted.

You were so hardly controlling your laugh, as you didn't see this side of him whining in front of anyone. You just turned away and started to prepare breakfast. Yah! only you are stubborn? My TaeTae is also stubborn like you too. You turned back, as he again back hugged you even more tighter and then, you wiggled and wiggled and gave up and again jerked off his hands and run over your bedroom. As he chased you and came behind you. 

You were about to close the door he stopped it with his big  hands and sneaked into the room and closed it with a loud thud. You flinched and widened your eyes as he was staring at you into your soul so deeply.  You were about to take your clothes and run into the bathroom, he held your wrist and twitched it and pulled you over him making your back touch his hard rock chest. 

You again wiggled and mumbled "Leave!" in a low voice. The tension in between you both was on high. As he left your wrist and made you face him and spoke in a low voice "Why? Why are you trying to escape from me?" he asked as you didn't speak anything. "Please say something Yn I'm going crazy with this silent treatment. I'm sorry for leaving you that day. But It wasn't my intention something came up." he said and you smirked and scoffed bit.

He didn't understand anything as you were again silent, he held your waist and pulled you close and said near your lips. "Will you say something, Or shall I make you speak up some other way?" he said as your cheeks turned red for his words.

"Where were you on that day?" you only asked this question as he just sighed and said each and everything without missing anything about Lily. "And also she said to introduce her to you." he said as you low your head feeling guilty, but you are mad at him. Reading your face, he said "Please forgive me wifey! I'm sorry! I'll never make like this situations rise in future" he said as you nodded and said "Ok! I forgive you, since its not a big deal, but next time, drop a message if you are unavailable for me." you said and scoffed. 

"Hmm! thankyou.." he said and hugged you and you were so relieved that he said truth. You could find sincerity in his eyes, so you did forgive him. It was no big deal after listening his side, but the thing he forgot you made you mad.

He then back off and pecked your lips as you smiled shyly and said "Let me washup" you said as he nodded and said "Ok go! I'll make the breakfast today." he said as you nodded and he was about to go as he again turned to you as you frowned your brows as he spoke.. "Um.. you are sleeping in my room. I'll help you in changing. And this room will be locked until guests comes" he said in one breathe as you chuckled and nodded as he smiled and went down to prepare breakfast.

To be continued.

________________________________________

Thankyou for supporting me. It really means a lot. But if you read just tell me how is the story and what mistakes I'm doing. It'll make me rectify and make me do even more better.

Don't be a silent reader please.

Do comment something.

Ok such a long chapter.

Do vote if you like this chapter.

Love ya❤️

-Author 💖💃