Talk

Taehyung is literally on verge of crying. Because he didn't expect his father-in-law would cry in front of him. He was out of words when his father in law said those things to him. He quickly wiped off the tears on the corner of his eyes and went into his chair and quickly Started to do his work.

Yn pov

It was 6 in the evening. She stretched her arms and then quickly thought about tomorrow's day. Yes there's a party held for her and here she is working non stop. And then when her secretary or should I say her bestfriend came and said "Mrs.Kim it's time you have to go for shopping for tomorrow's event" she literally spelled them sarcastically and then Yn just glared her and nodded.

They both packed the things and then rushed to the most expensive shopping malls. Roaming out every shop, Ji Eun was tired, really tired of her bestfriend picky nature. She is not getting what she wants but making her roam all over the mall. It was the last shop which they were going into already the time is 10:45pm and Yn didn't pick up any of the dress for tomorrow.

"Yaah! Are you wishing us to sleep here today? All shops! literally every shop we roamed and you didn't pick any of the dress.. crazy girl! My legs are aching!" Ji Eun bursted out her as she laughed making her pissed off even more. "Aww wait darling let's go to that last shop!" You said making her stomping on her feet "Aahh crazy!"

Getting into the last shop Gucci Yn eyes were roaming all over the dresses but she isn't satisfied with one. Roaming her eyes all over the dresses. She stopped at one. Her eyes are not moving from that dress. Noticing this Ji Eun palmed her chest in relief that she liked... Nah loved that dress. She too was too stunned seeing the dress which Yn had her eyes on.

(You'll see that dress when she gets ready)

Immediately they packed the dress and Ji-eun too already selected her dress. So they payed the bill and Yn dropped Ji Eun at her home and then she drew off to her home.

Taehyung is getting impatient for Yn as she isn't home yet. Yes he did come home early to clear up things with her. He was roaming all around the living area as he couldn't wait much more to see her. He was so desperate. He himself don't even know why...

After parking her car in the garage, Yn entered into the house. Then Taehyung just look at her and sighed in relief. She was about to go upstairs then stopped hearing him calling her for the first time with her name.

"Yn! Wait!" He called her with his deep voice. Chills ran down her spine listening her name for the first time from his mouth. Even though she was mad at him. She do have feelings for her which she don't wanna show him on display so she was acting cold but deep down inside a whole group of butterflies were dancing in her stomach.
(Woah Yn only for your name you're feeling that much ... What's happens if he kiss you suddenly>⁠.⁠<)

You turned around and saw him gazing you deep into your orbs. Oh my god this is too much for you. You looked all over the house expect him and then whispered a small "Hmm" then you saw him slowly approaching you ... Is this a dream? .... Am I dreaming? Why is he acting strange today? You thought while sudden shiver got you when he held your wrist.

You then immediately gazed into his eyes. His eyes were red and puffy. Did he cry? But why? You thought and then he spoke. "Yn let's talk" you didn't say anything just nodded and then he leaded you towards the couch and then he made you seat softly on the couch and sat beside you making you turn towards him.

It was really a dead silence for a minute and then he spoke. "Yn I knew I'm a jerk! I really don't know whether I hurt you intentionally or not! But I'm sorry! I really am!" He said making your eyes go wide! What happened the cold jerk saying sorry to you? Is this really true or am I dreaming?

He then continued "See let's not fight and let's talk again and be friends.  Neither I am the one who kept those conditions too... We are living in one roof. This is not correct. Let's be like before and talk normally."

You didn't say anything but nodded. "Oh! And tomorrow we are going to the party together! And Appa said that he will announce us as couple Infront of media" he said and you gazed him you can see his smile but you didn't know if it is true or he is acting because of your father. Then you spoke.

"Oh! Mr. Kim wants to go the party with a gold digger!" He noticed the sarcasm in your tone and immediately his head hung low. You can see if you say anything he may cry again. And then you remembered your mother in law's words on your marriage day. "He looks cold outside but he is still a baby" you smiled internally and then he took your hands resting on your lap to his, it's when a sudden shiver got over your body when you felt those warm hands in yours.

"Yn I'm extremely sorry for that. I never unintentionally wanted you to humiliate or say words to you. I'm not in my right mind at that time. But I really wanted to apologise you for this. Please forgive me and about the office, I accept that I am really a jerk because I wanted to escape from you to not improve feelings towards you that's the reason I took you out as the secretary but, I'm really happy to see you as CEO in your company and its true.! And after you left the company it's been empty! I myself don't know what's happening to me I'm really a mess now Yn. I don't know what's going with my mind and heart. Give me time to sort out but please before that just forgive me for the things I've done. I'm really trying to approach you daily to sort out things between us but, neither you being busy nor me! But today at any cost I wanted to stay and here I am. I'm sorry!" He said.

You could see the sincerity and guilty in his eyes. Not to lie he is in the urge to cry now. But it was too hard for you to see him in this position. You really want to hug him and say what you wanted but it's not the time. He needs time and so you do. So without saying anything you looked into his eyes and so does he and then you spoke

"It's ok Mr. Kim, you don't need to be sorry! And I forgave you. Even tho it's not your intention to hurt me but it did hurted me a lot. But it's ok I am super happy in my own company." You said he immediately smile making you go shock. He smiled for the first time. Still those butterflies are roaming all over your body seeing him smiling genuinely.

Slowly loosing the grip of your hands from his you spoke "Ok it's already late I'm going to sleep now." You said and he nodded while you stood up and about to go you turned and spoke "Not all women are like you think Mr. Kim, do talk after knowing them. I hope you understand" you said and he again nodded and said "Good night". "Good night Mr. Kim" You wished him and went into your room.

Taehyung pov

I knew she would forgive me. Yes she isn't like the one I thought. You are right Yn every women is not like what I think but I'm really sorry for what I've done for you. I regret saying those words for you. I messed up really but I know from now things will change. I will make it up for her. Aaah and why I'm feeling suffocate when she is calling me Mr. Kim. Isn't me the one who said her to call like that. But why... Am I falling for her?

Are you Taehyung?

_________________________________________

To be continued.

Thankyou for reading! Do vote if you like my story. I love you my reader!❤️😌

Love ya

-Author.