Unexpected.

Note: after you finish reading make sure you read the last description.

________________________________________

"I am sorry Yn" a voice came beside the door as you all peeked back and saw Irene.

Gosh how much she have left to do now? You thought as Taehyung spoke "Irene it's enough. You have done enough. I am tolerating you since so much. Just don't again and again be pain in the ass. Just get out before I lost my temper" Taehyung growled as everyone flinched a bit and looked at him in shock.

It was true. He was like this and became cold as ice and even didn't care you in the starting, the reason, it's her, only her.

Only you know how and what you've went through and came through. Now you both are so in love, and she appeared like a disaster only to shatter your relationship?

Whatever she did in the past was all past. Neither she cheated him nor not. It was in the account of god. You just want him just him. Who the heck she thinks.

Neither none of them spoke after he splitted those words. It was a pin drop silence. As once Taehyung's mom spoke "Is this all drama needed Irene? Why are you again here to mess him up again?" She asked as Irene shook her head as no aa she opened her mouth to speak

"As I said, I didn't do that thing on purpose. My apologies to Yn. And for the one last time can I have a word with you Taehyung?" She said as Taehyung immediately looked at you as if he was trying to say something more alike asking your permission.

You immediately nodded assuring him as he rushed out of the room with a big steps which followed by Irene.

"What's all this Hana? Who's she? And how is she related to us and what's all this mess?" Your mom asked Taehyung's mother as you could see your mom have a worried and confused look all over. Not only her, also everyone.

"She's Taehyung ex girlfriend. Whom he got cheated off." She said as your mom widened your eyes in a shocking way "Wh-What? She? Ah I doubted when she came with Taehyung before at the dinner. Even though he isn't interested to talk with her. She insisted though. Thank god my yn is fine. Or else it would be a problem for her bab-" her words cut off by a smack on her arm, which was given by Taehyung's mom.

"Honey? What are you saying? What baby?" Your dad asked as your mom immediately covered him by saying "Ah! Hahah! I'm telling that it would be problem for our baby... My baby" she said awkwardly and came towards you and hugged you.

As you are glaring at her so intensely. "Mom, you almost about to explode everything."  You whispered at her ears as she awkwardly smiled and said "Ah sorry honey" she said as you shook your head in disbelief.

Even you are here in between them, your whole brain and heart was with him. It was pounding so fast that you are really going insane of what conversation they're having there. You couldn't do but bite your nails in tension.

And on the top, your pregnancy hormones aren't stopping, you are going impatient now. It's been half an hour she asked for one word with him. Enough! You're going to them and check on what's going on.

You've checked the top floor and her room, but couldn't find them. You immediately press on the elevator button and went in to check at the garden area.

As immediately the elevator sound was ringed you huffed and went out rushing not caring about anyone Infront of you.

You hurried to the backyard garden, but couldn't find them. You went even more forward to check at the playing area, but they are not there too.