First kiss

"Why? Aren't you the one who-" he didn't even let you complete as he pulled you by your waist and placed his soft lips on yours.

He kissed you! Kim Taehyung kissed you! You were so stunned and processing what just happened in your mind. You don't have any idea what and why he is doing this. He is kissing you with so much passion and you aren't responding making him go even more mad. Isn't he the one who said who don't accept you as his wife. Isn't he the one who said you are none for him. Isn't he the one who set boundaries between you two.

And that's when the reality hit you, you pushed him with all force. You aren't disgusted but you both aren't in the right mind to think to take things further. He did it out of jealousy and you knew that. But you were so happy that he is your first kiss.

Yes you love him, but this kiss is unexpected. So, you didn't know what to do so you pushed him.

Taehyung pov

I just kissed her? What did I do? Aishhhh!!! You idiot did you just steal a kiss from her? But what's wrong in it... She's my wife...

Wife? Did you see her like that Tae?

And when she pushed me I got my senses that I've done something that I shouldn't do! But it's nothing kissing my own wife.

End pov

"I'm.. sorry! I didn't know what to do... You are speaking so much!" Taehyung said as she tried not to blush in front of him. "It's ok!" You said and ran away from there leaving him dumbfounded there.

"Isn't she mad at me? I thought she would scold the shit out of me. But why she didn't say anything. It means she too likes me?"

She loves you stupid! You are not getting!

Then, you ran away blushing so hard. You were running from there as you came into the venue and bumped someone. "Arhhh! I'm sor-" "Yahh!! What's so hurry Mrs.Kim?" The other person said as you looked above and saw your bestfriend.

She immediately saw you red face and started teasing you. "Mhmm... Mrs. Kim did something happen that your face is so red?" She asked making you face even more red. Then you said what happened to her.

"Pinch me! Pinch me!" She said as you pinched her so tight "Aaaahhhh! Pig!" She again shouted as you covered her mouth. "yah I said to pinch not that tight idiot!" Ji Eun said rubbing her arm. "Aey! Mr. Kim kissed you! God! It's unbelievable.. what did you do that cold ice ran to you and kissed you hm?" She asked as you put your both hands on you face hiding your blush.

"You like him don't you?" She asked as you nodded. Then immediately she pulled you into a hug! "Yniee I'm so happy for you! I'm so happy whatever your decision is but don't get hurt in the process of loving him.. hmm?" She said as you nodded.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was still there standing not knowing what to do. Then immediately he ran looking for you. He was searching for you here and there. While searching his eyes automatically turned towards you and saw you hugging your bestfriend.

He approached you both. Ji Eun noticed his presence and broke the hug. You then saw her bowing to your husband. "Hello Mr. Kim nice meeting you again!" She said and bowed a little "Nice meeting you too secretary Choi Ji Eun" he said and again spoke "If you don't mind can I have my wife for sometime" he said as she glanced you and gave a lite smirk and then "Sure Mr. Kim your wife is all yours! You shouldn't have my permission!" She said as she handed you to him and gave you a wink and mouthed "Enjoy" and went from there.

You were already blushing for the before incident. As it was still representing on you face. He saw you.. and spoke "Are you uncomfortable?" He asked as you shook your head as 'No'.

"Shall we go home?" He asked as you nodded yes and he took you towards your dad and said "Appa.... Thankyou for tonight we will go home now. It's already getting late!" He said as your father smirked and said "Sure son! The night is yours.." he said as you didn't understand anything but your husband did.

He just smiled awkwardly and you bid your good byes to your parents and his and lastly you were searching for Namjoon. You spotted him and went towards him leaving your husband hand.
"Oppa bye! See you next time! Oh! And if you have time make sure you visit my company often hmm?" You said as he nodded and said "Ofcourse My cupcake sure... I'll come!" "Okay Oppa bye I'm heading home now" you said and again hugged him ....

Here your husband still burning in jealousy.... He didn't like again how you are hugging him and talking with him. He rushed towards you and pulled out you both and said "Thanks hyung! We'll take our leave now" he said putting a smile on his face and dragged you towards your car.

As you followed him silently and sat in the passenger seat as he started the engine. None of you spoke... It was a dead silent as you pulled the window down enjoying the cool breeze.. You closed you eyes and leaned back on your seat and enjoying the night. As he was glancing you for time to time.

He was watching you and found you were looking so damn gorgeous under the moonlight. He was really admiring you beauty and also regretting how he behaved with you before. Also he apologized you. You didn't forgive him completely.

That day you were completely shocked to see tears in his eyes. You are in love with him so damn in. You want to show you are not the woman he thinks of. You wanna show him you are different and you proved. And that's it you don't have any other grudges to punish him. You were just making him realise his mistakes and he did.

And above that you love him.So you forgave him in your heart but didn't express to him. As if he asks once again you were ready to say that you've forgave him a long back.
As you were in your thoughts when slowly drifted to sleep.

Taehyung pov

"She is looking so gorgeous in this dress. And that moonlight is giving her more charm that she's glowing in it. I'm so sorry for making you go through a lot. But I'm sure I'll never repeat hurting you again. I love you!" He thought as surprised what he just thought.

Your mind may lie but your heart words never lie and those words were from his heart. He is now not confused. Yes he loves her from the start but his ego was so stubborn to accept but now he accepted it.

"Yes I love you! You made me realise again. Thankyou and I'll never hurt you. I promise."

He promised himself and soon they reached their home. He parked the car and unbuckled his seat belt and you are still sleeping. He smiled seeing you sleeping without no sound and mumbled  "Cute!" And then he slowly unbuckled you seatbelt making sure not to wake you up.

Then he took you in his arms and slowly closed the car door and locked it and made his way into the house. He slowly typed the password bending a bit to the door level and then opened the door and took you upstairs into his bedroom and slowly placed you on his bed. He then took off your heels.

He slowly kneeled beside you and admired you for a minute as his eyes went to your lips as he again want to taste them again and again and again. And then slowly removed the hair strands and put them beside your ear. He slowly kissed your temples and whispered a good night.

He went to his bathroom and changed his clothes and layed beside you and pulled you closer to him and put his hands on your waist and head on the crook of you neck making sure not to wake you up. Inhaling the scent of you he felt so relaxing. Then he too drifted to his dreamland.

________________________________________

Sorryyy.... For being late and sorry if this chapter seems boring.. Take care and do vote if you like my story... Thankyou people

Love ya❤️

Author💖💃