A small Talk.

"Tae, leave" you said in a low voice as he hugged you even more tight and smooching all over which made you tickle as he mumbled "I missed this" and then you slowly wrapped your hands around him and hugged him even more tight making him smile widely.

Later, you both cuddled up and slept in each other arms for a while more like taking a nap.

On the other side Irene pov

What the actual fuck? how could Tae even ignore me! even after i said all my side. NO way i should something. I really don't wanna meddle up in their relation but, I have to make Tae trust me.

end pov

She thought while making a sketch how to talk with him. She herself don't know what she is doing. A part of her wants to leave them and choose her path. And at the same time she wants Taehyung attention? like Wtf dude?

It's 8:00 pm in the evening, and that's when Tae woke up feeling heavy on his chest. He opened his eyes and smiled seeing his wife sleeping on his chest so soundly. He chuckled the thought of when did they both end up sleeping in that same position.

He slowly made you sleep on the warm mattress making sure not to wake you up. He slowly tucked you in the blanket and went near the balcony to have a fresh air.

In-hailing the fresh scent of night, he relaxed his muscles as cold air rushed through his skin, he felt so good. After a good few minutes, he felt a presence behind him. He didn't turn back thinking it is you.

"Love? you woke up?" he said without looking at the person as his back was facing the person while he closed his eyes lost in the nature. Not getting any response, and hearing some sobs, he immediately turned over to see if you  are crying?

But not, rather he clenched his fist seeing the woman in front of his eyes. Yes, its Irene.

"Why are you here? And the heck how come you are at my balcony?" he asked with the utter coldness in his voice making her sobs even more louder.

(It's a connected balcony, means those who stay in the same line of the hotel, share the same balcony.)

"For God's sake will YOU STOP CRYING?" he said yelling those last words a bit louder.

"I-m I-m sorry Tae- Taehy-ng" she choked on her words and cried louder.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and was about to walk past her leaving her like that, she stopped him helding his wrist.

He immediately jerked off his hands so harshly saying "Don't touch me with the filthy hands of yours" he said as she wiped off her tears and smiled bitterly and said "Ok, I won't at least give me some minutes to have a talk with you, will you?" she asked as he felt the extreme hurt and sadness in her voice, but maintained cold as he wasn't interested to at least look at her.

"Sorry?" he asked as if she wasn't audible to him. "Give me few minutes to have a talk with you Taehyung please" she said pleading, as he looked at her eyes, which he used to go crazy for them in the past, but now things did changed. He didn't feel any kind of feelings while he directly looked at her eyes.

Noticing this, she smiled sadly saying "You used to avoid your eyes and smile shyly when i straightly used to look at you Tae" she said as he rolled his eyes saying "Well! That's all before I found my True and Loyal partner." he said mocking her.

Well, her heart did clench. Why wouldn't it, She didn't do any of the mistakes on purpose neither she did cheat on him. It was all planned. So, she did and still loving him like crazy.