Shower.

Waking up from her deep slumber, she rubbed her eyes intensely for the light that was extreme to her eyes which made her beauty sleep go away. She found herself in his arms as he was sleeping so silently which made her found him cute. She slowly traced her fingers on his face slightly creasing his facial features. As, Last night incidents hit her, her smile dropped.

It was really isn't her intention to cry that much bad in front of him but, when he said I love you in the sweetest way he could, she just didn't think anything more but, broke down into tears. Again, thinking about those things she slowly made herself free from his grip and turned to another side as a long sob escaped.

While, him on the other side was awake before she was. While he was just pretending to be asleep noticing her movements. He was so calmed by her touch, but soon he opened his eyes when he felt she removed herself from his grip. 

He immediately, opened his eyes to see her back facing him, as he slowly pulled her to him by her waist, as he mumbled, "You still didn't forgive me wifey?" he said in his hoarse morning voice, which sent her a shiver down her spine. She quickly, wiped her tears away, not wanting to be embarassed more in front of him.

Not getting any response from you, he turned you over as now you both are facing each other, the moment your eyes met, his heart really ached so bad seeing your puffy eyes. The thing that he was the reason for you tears, making him eat up from inside.

He slowly caressed your hairs lovingly, you missed this so damn much. His morning view, and him pampering you early in the morning. You really missed those moments so much. You both are staring at each other as eyes would tell so many emotions, you both are pouring out for each other. 

Pecking your forehead, you closed your eyes feeling his touches on you, as your body was heating up. He slowly pecked your cheeks, then your nose. Way, coming to your lips, he gave you a long and sweet kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes, feeling him after so many days. Not to lie, the amount of warmth he give you was way not compared to any fucking heaters too. You love his presence that much. Like addicted.

 He wayed back and again when you opened your eyes to see him, Ahh! that smile, you smiled back again as he asked again, "You forgave me right?" he asked again as you didn't tell anything but staring deep into his eyes. 

He really did learnt his lesson. The way he cried yesterday, was ripping your heart apart. You really never saw him cry, never. But when he cried yesterday, you really felt so bad to see him in such situation. Let him be forgive this time, you thought and nodded.

"Why, you don't have mouth to say those words wifey~" he said in a sarcastic tone which made you roll your eyes, as he flipped over and hovered over you, As your eyes widened, you mumbled, "Leave, taehyung.." you said. "Taehyung? and rolling eyes on me? Don't you deserve a good punishment sweet heart?" he said making you gulp down your own saliva. Your heart beat raised for a second as it was pumping so hard as it would come out.

"Say you forgive me, or else i won't leave you" he said in a low yet deep voice as his face was coming so dangerously close to you. You just closed your eyes to give in but, 

*click*

*click*

you opened your eyes immediately, a minute before he smirked and silently took out his phone from the night stand as he was so tall to grab it. He took a photo of your messed state. 

"You....." you immediately pushed him away from you using your all strength and got up from the bed. You were pissed out of what he had done, as he was laughing like a maniac rolling over the bed. "Hahahahaha! so funny... Hahah" he was holding his stomach and laughing again and again watching the picture he just took.

You angrily turned away and took your towel and was ready to head inside the bathroom, but suddenly you got stopped when someone held your wrist. You know who is it so you yanked it away so harshly and again was about to open the bathroom door, he again held your wrist, this time he turned you over and pinned you to the door.

It didn't even take a second to slam his lips on yours so aggressively. He was kissing you with so much passion, grabbing your waist even more closure to him.

(Why the heck did my stomach flipped now..)

You were pushing him as you are really pissed off, as he didn't even flinch for your attempts as you aren't kissing him back, he pinched your waist so hardly as you started to kiss him back wrapping your hands around his neck. 

He slowly caressed the area where he pinched, as it soothed you a little. He pulled his hands inside your waist caressing your bare body. You just grabbed his hairs pulling him close to devour him, as he just smirked in satisfaction. 

Of course, you both missed each other two fucking weeks. And it was really hard to stay away. He did took a chance and twisted the door knob of the bathroom before holding you tightly as you are pinned to the door.

You both slowly made your way into the bathroom, as he made you sit on the counter, without breaking the kiss. After, a whole damn minutes, you both parted away feeling loss of breathe. As he joined your both foreheads mumbling, "I Love you" "I love you too" you said as he pecked your wet lips again as he said, "Ah I was dying to hear this, could you say again darling" he said as you chuckled and said "I love you"

"Ah! My heartu" he said dramatically placing his hands on his chest. "Will you go out, I should get ready, it's already late, and I should prepare breakfast too." you said as he smirked and said "Woah woah! hold up... and by the way, Why wasting water?" he said as you frowned for his weird questions making a confused face. 

He flicked your forehead and said " Pabo.. I said let's shower together Mrs. Kim" he said as your cheeks flushed red as you said "Get out idiot" you said as he chuckled and said "As if we never done shower together "and applied a toothpaste and made you brush.

You knew its, really waste of time to argue with him, so you let him go this time. After brushing, he made the tub fill with warm water and checked the temperature of the water making sure you are comfortable with the warmth, As you are watching him with your love eyes.

How, would he be this sweet and maintaining a cold face outside. He picked you up in his arms and slowly put you into the tub. As, he too slowly slided down behind you.

Nothing, just he washed you up and him well. Huh? what a princess treatment Mrs. Kim, I am so jealous of you -_-

Later, you both got ready to your office, as you were about to head the kitchen, he stopped you on your tracks saying "Let's eat breakfast out".

___________________________________

To be continued.

'Thankyou' will be very less for the love you're showering. ❤️

I think it will take some time to update the next chapters.

Because I've exams soon. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

So untill then, keep supporting me guys❤️🤧

Love yaaaa💓😚

-Author 💖💃