His BIRTHDAY!

30.12.2023

Mid Night 12:00 am

You  set up all the things which you planned exactly. He was sleeping still. He had no idea about what you are up to. 11:48 pm, he snuggled his eyes feeling no presence behind him, not feeling you beside him, he woke up and called you thinking that you are in the bathroom, but getting no response, he immediately jerked off from the bed and looked all over the room, but didn't find you. It made him tense. While checking at the living  room, he again came into the bedroom to see a letter and some clothes lying on the bed. He took that letter immediately and read.

"Wear these clothes and Come to the Garden at the hotel back I'm waiting>"

He shifted his eyes to the clothes there, they were so beautiful, no doubt on your taste, also you put a rose on that clothes. He picked up the clothes to change. He was smiling all the time, but didn't get in his senses that it's his birthday today. He changed his clothes and picked up the rose and rushed to the garden.

It was so dim and no lights were on. His heart was beating so fast. He could listen it. He was walking through the entrance where he found another letter indicating.

"You are the reason I am smiling again 'Thankyou'>"

He again smiled and took the rose there and went forward getting so excited for what's coming next. He was coming forward as he saw another letter, and a small cute little teddy bear hanging on the tree branch. He again smiled taking over the letter and the bear in his hands.

"Like an innocent bear, you always make me feel warm in your arms"

He chuckled seeing the cute toy in his hands, as some tears were coming in his eyes, not knowing what on earth was happening. The more he is going, the more exciting he was getting. He again halted his steps forward to see a bunch of roses bouquet, as a letter in it saying

joyeux anniversaire mi amour" (Happy birthday my love)

This time he really confused and got into senses that it's his birthday. He smiles so wide that you got to knew his birthday, he was about to look up, the dim and dark garden, turned up with full of lights and decorations, which was all planned by you. 

(This was the way)

(This was the way)

He came a little forward, to see you standing in the middle of the lights, as you are waiting for him. You immediately went towards him and hugged him wishing "Happy Birthday hubby" You said and kissed his bread cheeks. 

He was so over whelmed of the surprise. Of course who wouldn't. Every time, only men should give surprises or what! We women also know how to give surprises too...