Cleared things.

He sighed and sat on the bed waiting for you to come. You came out after having a long and warm shower. You really didn't want to make such a drama, but he really needs to learn a lesson. You came out wearing pajamas, as you saw him siting on the bed already looking at you. What those damn butterflies, his one gaze at you enough to melt you. He was looking at you so deeply, into your soul. As, they say if eyes would speak.

You both are so lost into your eyes. When you are back to your senses, you just skipped the eye contact and went in front of the mirror to apply your body creams.

As, you are doing your work, you didn't really give any attention to him, as that poor man dying to gain your attention. He gulped watching you applying creams to your long milky white legs. He slowly came forward as you are facing the mirror, you could see him and his actions.

He slowly came in front of you and leaned placing his hands on your shoulder. You didn't dare to close your eyes, because the proximity of his warmth on your skin heating up your body. You maintained your cold face as he leaned over hugging you from behind hiding his face into the crook of your neck, inhaling your fresh scent.

"Jagiii..." he mumbled at your neck making your stomach flip at once. That deep and husky voice of him, as his hot breathe brimming at your neck, Uff! that made you feel going to heaven for a while. 

Again, you put up your cold face, as you pushed him slightly away from you. Ow, that cute little pout, you really wanna snatch that pink pouty lips and kiss him until he loose his breathe. Damn!

"Stop being pervert yn-iee" you mumbled yourself as you walk past him and layed on the bed on your side and pretended to close your eyes. 

Sulking and whining a bit, he again lay beside you wrapping his hands around your waist and bringing you closure to his body. Well, that would be a damn lie if you say you didn't want to turn back and sleep in his arms, but you're really controlling so much to act cold.

"Being tough huh wifey?" he mumbled at your ears, as you were about to remove his hands from you, he again gripped you so tightly as he pinned your both hands above you with his one hand and he grabbed your waist with another hand, as he was hovering over you. 

"Talk to me baby" he said looking straight in your eyes as you wiggled to get out from him, but it was all waste, because he was yet more strong than you. "Stop moving, you know you won't escape from me" he said as you rolled your eyes. "Baby..  Jagiya.. honey..." he called you but you didn't even give a glance to him. 

"I'm sorry baby.. I shouldn't have shouted on you like that. I am sorry, I really am. Hit me, shout on me, but please don't stop talking with me. I really couldn't take your silence. Please forgive me and stop this silent treatment Baby, I couldn't live without you. I love you" he said finally the tears you are holding back for so long, were dripped out for his one word. His heart was clenching apart from him, seeing your tears. 

You really tried holding it back. You really tried to not break down in front of him, but you couldn't. He freed you from his grip as he made you sit on the bed. As, he sat beside you holding your hands, as he slowly wiped your tears which were falling continuously.

Without taking a second he hugged you. So tightly, it made you cry even more. As, your sobs were getting more and more making his heart clench. "Get lost, idiot. Don't talk with me. Go go and sleep in your office, don't hug me, leave me I am annoying for you right leave me." you said and started to hit his chest continuously. 

He let whatever you do. He didn't insist because, he want you to let all of your anger. He loves you so damn much. He didn't even flinch of you hitting because, your tiny hits, didn't even let him bulge him.

"You think I am a toy Taehyung? I am also a CEO, I too work the same you work. I too have stress, but that doesn't mean I am letting out all my anger on you right? *sob* You are really bad, I wait for you even after having a hectic day, but do you even have a single second for me to eat and talk Taehyung? that seems to be annoying for you? Ok, I will never annoy you again. 

Once, think how would you feel if I do the same, would you talk with me, You would never, because you really put your ego first. And it didn't even pass a day, you are again to your normal self. Oh, okay because you got the deal. If not so, you would remain the same with me right? *sob* Taehyung, it's not about only work, you should know how to maintain your work and family even. You didn't even got the chance to spend time with your parents too. And they still crave for your love.

 Love is only not about loving the person truly Taehyung, its all about the efforts you put into. I don't say you aren't putting any efforts, you do..you really do the best for me to claim you as the best husband. But when it comes to work, you don't even have a single glance and you don't even think about family. That's what I am telling. I love you Tae, I really love you so much, whenever you be distant to me, I really couldn't take it to my heart. It really aches so bad when you go distant from me. These two weeks were like hell to me. No calls, even a text. I barely saw your face, ask yourself Tae, Did I ever fail to put efforts in loving you?

You asked as he nodded as no. "then, what about shouting on me yesterday and those words, Did you think I intentionally made it ruin the file? How could you call me annoying?" you said finally the things hidden in your deep heart while whole the time tears in your eyes. He immediately hugged you sobbing and patting your back.

You both didn't let away your eye contact all the time. He too have tears in his eyes. "I- I am really so so so sorry my baby.. I- I really didn't mean to hurt you. I was the same when I was away from you. I am sorry baby.. Sorry." he cried mumbling those words. You hid your face in his chest and cried along with him. 

After, a while. He opened his eyes feeling heavy on his chest as he found you sleeping with a little snores on his chest. He chuckled and wiped those dried tears and made you lay on the bed so as he did and made you both cover in the duvet properly as he pulled you closer to him wrapping his hands around you, as you snuggled more into him. He kissed your head and also, closed his eyes feeling your warmth.

It wasn't his intentions to hurt you. But, at the first. He did not intentionally, but he tried to make a distance between you both. And, after time passed. He did understand you and your nature and tried to make this relation work. After, doing damn efforts, he again made you distant. It was never his intention. But, situations cooked him up to make him.

Even though, at last you both finally cleared out the things. Love isn't a joke to anyone right? In the same case Marriage, after being wedded with someone, if things don't work its your wish if you want to move with him or not. But after, knowing each of them, and being one. And if you being distant, it would really hurt their feelings. 

ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

"Make efforts if you love someone truly. Even after, you both are in relation, make those damn efforts to make your relation successful. If you stop giving efforts to make her/him happy, that relation would be apart for sure. Efforts, Priorities matters the most in any relation whether if its friendship or relation. Love isn't the only thing you need."

ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

___________________________

To be continued.

Thankyou so much. I am really happy for the love you are showering.

It reached 4k in no time. I'm so happy. Thankyou my lovely readers.

I love you sm💓💓💓💓💓

Love ya💖😚

-Author❤️💃