Flustered.

It's already 8:30 am as it's running late so you were about to grab your keys as he said "Come I'll drop you". Your eyes widened hearing him saying that he'll drop you?

You quickly turned your face to see him standing infront of you as his face is a few metres away from yours. You both are so close. "No Taehyung, I'll go by my car... You should also go as it's been late so much." You said as he came even more forward to you make your heart pound more. "Why? Can't I drop my wife to her office.. ?" He said bring his face to your level as he is towering you.

"No I didn't mean that ... It's getting late for you so.." you said denying him politely as he chuckled a bit and as "It's my office wifey.. I can go whenever I want to" he said as your heartbeat was getting increased more and more to the way he addressed you 'wifey' It's really making you go crazy from yesterday to his actions and words. It was giving you a new feeling and some sort of things which you never experienced in your life ever.

You gave up and didn't want to lag anymore and said "Okay as you wish hubby let's go" you played along as his eyes widened and also his heartbeat was raising.. lol he too going crazy for your boldness. The way you didn't say anything yesterday when he kissed you and god you didn't even talk back to him once even when he went harsh by his words sometimes. It's eating him up by his guilty. But he will make it up for you and that's sure.

He was trying his best to show his new side only for you... It's been 5 years from that incident he never smiled at least once. He always put upon his cold face all the time. He too went and came from so much. After knowing you he was smiling so often. The thing that he was falling for you is bringing back his old him eventually.

And that's when he nodded and then locked house door and then he took out his black Genesis GV80 SUV from the garage and came Infront of you. You were about to open the door as he quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and rushed towards you and opened the car door for you.

Aww such a sweet husband you are Tae?

Then, you smiled a little and sat on the passenger seat as he went the other side and sat on the driver seat and about to start the car as he noticed something. That, you didn't wear your seatbelt. He leaned forward as for the sudden action you flinched immediately as stumbled back and put your head on the rest board of the car seat. He chuckled internally and pulled the seatbelt slowly and buckled it and went back. You huffed in relief putting you tiny hand on your chest.

His face became red seeing you this close. He immediately looked the other side of the window to not show his face as you face the window of your side, as he started the engine. It was a dead silence between you two.How can you not feel butterflies when your love of your life sitting beside you this close.

Also when he's so handsome and hot at the same time. His thoughts were eating up your brain from the day you realised your feelings towards him. Mornings, afternoons, nights even in your dreams he's just popping up in you brain and even if you close your eyes his face just appear in front of you. How can you stay normal when he occupied the whole you making your heart flutter and you flustered.

Soon the car stopped in front of your 'Lee Enterprises'. You unbuckled your seatbelt and were about to get down as you stopped and turned towards him as he was staring at you with a confused look as he frowned his eyebrows as you quickly peck is cheeks and ran away from him.

He was stunned and shocked to speak any words. Your actions made him flustered as his cheeks and ears turned red. He was blushing and giggling for the act of yours as he was hitting his steering multiple times as he was giggling too much. He didn't expect you would kiss him on his cheeks. He then started his engine and drove to his office smiling so widely.

As he parked his car and went into the office not to show his smiling face he again put up on his cold face and walked straight into his cabin. As soon as his secretary handover his schedule and soon he started getting busy with his work.

On the other side you ran into your office as fast as possible as each and every employee greeted you bowing their heads you didn't care them today as you were in your own world smiling. It was so happy for your employees to see you like this. Because after becoming CEO you smiled but not Infront of everyone.

They were confused and happy at the same time seeing your shiny face glowing with the beautiful smile of yours. As you went into your cabin and sat in your chair. As you put your both hands on your face feeling the heat of your body. "Aishhh why did I do that" you said and once again played the before incident in your mind again as you were so into your world that you didn't even bother who was inside your cabin.

As your secretary a.k.a your bestfriend Ji Eun was watching your all actions folding her hands. She was smiling a lot as she came forward to you and called you multiple time as you were so in your world didn't mind her presence made her mad as she hit the file so hard on to the table as you flinched immediately and came out of your imagination and saw the face of your bestfriend fuming in anger.

"Yah! You gone crazy...? Are you mad that you are talking to yourself and smiling like crazy? Something got into you Pabo?" She shouted as you glared at her and said "Yah who said I'm smiling?" You fired back as she said "Hmm... No not you it's me the one who is smiling after coming to the office like a mad woman." She said as you were embarrassed and put your head down and as she spoke "yah what happened that you forgot that you are in your office haa?" She said as you said "Ah it's nothing.." you said and sat looking into your schedule today which she bought just now.

"Did something happened yesterday?" She asked as your face turned red as you turned your head to the other side and shook your head as no as she caught something is wrong and asked again "Oh! Wait yesterday Mr. Kim took you in middle of the party means something had happened.... Or... Did you guys done that?" She asked as your face became full red and eyes widened as you stood up and hit her arms and said "Aniyooo..." You shouted as she smirked and said "I know don't lie to me madam" she said as you shook your head as no and said what happened before and yesterday "that's it and there is nothing more..." You said.

"Ahh .... I see... There is nothing for now but there will be after." She teased you as you again hit her arms and then said "Ms. Choi shall we continue our work or not! Are you going to make our clients wait for a long time?" You said as she smirked and said "No Mrs Kim, let's go do our work" she said and shoved her tongue out and teased you as you were about to catch her she ran away closing the door.

"Aishhh.. crazy!!" You said and smiled thinking about him and mumbled "what are you doing to me Taehyung" and continued your work.

What are you doing to her Tae huh?
Tae : you are asking me author don't you            know😒
Author: Hmm I know🌚

_______________________________________

To be continued😽

Thankyou to all the people who are reading my story... You guys are really the best. Do vote if you like my story.

Love ya❤️

-Author💖💃