His Beautiful mess.

"YN!" he shouted after so many time moving her. You flinched for a while and said "Huh! Tae?" you said not to make any issue. "What happened to you baby, why your eyes look so red and puffy? did you cry?" he asked, as he was so concerned. 

"Um.. No, I've got a dust into my eye. I just woke up and came searching for you and saw you here" you said rubbing your eyes a little as he immediately engulfed you in a hug saying "You okay now?" he asked as you simply nodded at his chest.

Slowly Irene left into her room, without disturbing you guys. As, she know it is impossible to gain him from you. You slowly broke the hug looking deep into his as your brain was running with so many questions, as you looked at him with your questionable eyes.

"What is this little brain running through?" he flicked your forehead and chuckled. All he wished is even if you listened their talk, you shouldn't be misunderstanding them. It was just a small talk and even he wasn't interested in talking with her though.

You didn't say anything but looked at him, which making his heart race fast and he was praying for not to get you misunderstand by the situation.

"Oh! about before, Irene was here beca-" you cut of his words by saying "I know, I have heard everything. And also, I trust you" you said as he immediately hugged you again snuggling into your neck. "I didn't know what to do when she started crying so badly, she sounded to be true. So I didn't back off and comforted her." he said making his side clear for you.

You smiled and caressed his back saying "I know Tae, even I would do the same if I'm in your place" you said as he hugged you even more tightly and kissed your neck sending chills down your spine. "Thanks for trusting in me, but aren't you jealous?" he asked out of the blue making you chuckle and say "Who wouldn't be, when your husband hugs another women. I am too, but the situation is another thing. So I left it out" you said making him smile in proud and pinched your cheeks.

"Ah.. what have I done to get a partner like you" he said as you cupped his face saying "May be marrying me?" you said as you both broke into laughter. He pulled you by your waist making you close to him dangerously saying "I love you Yn" he said making your heartbeat raise like a marathon.

Gosh! what was that, when he does call you by your name in this way, it damn sure gives you multiple of zoo running in your stomach. You wrapped your arms around his neck as a red tint was on your face, you said "I love you more my husband" you said as he immediately pulled you into a deep yet passionate kiss.

Devouring each other care and love towards each other, he kissed you so passionately pouring all his love he have on you as you did the same.

It was true, you were jealous, but you do trust him. In the name of lord, when he pulled the ring in your finger. You realized and promised he is the one for your entire life. There is no turning back at all no matter how many hurdles you face in the end you gonna get him.

Morning.

He woke up from his slumber snuggling more into the warmth he was hiding in. Soon, he opened his eyes and realized he was sleeping in between your chest as you both are under sheets, naked.

He smiled remembering the last night. Yes, you have done. The kiss slowly turned into your make out session. He smiled seeing your cute face as you were really tired and sleeping. His eyes slowly travelled to your neck, as a proud grin appeared on his face seeing the dark purple hickey which seem to be like a fresh one, as all over your collarbones and cleavage. You are a mess now. A beautiful mess created by him.

He again snuggled into your neck as he was again kissing your sweet spots. Feeling wet on your neck, you woke up to see your man who was again being horny early in the morning.