Chapter 383

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[+1 PP]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[+1 PP]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[Level Up]

[+29,046,990 MCP]

After farming the Red Ogre King Boss over three dozen consecutive times along with its two mutant subordinates that spawn with it in the boss room, I raise my level to 599. While dungeon walking back to the portal to face it again after every victory, I realized that along with excessive MCP gains, I started to gain an additional Proficiency Point every few matches too.

The conditions of this perk are that every time I defeat an opponent of a higher level than my own, there's a 5% chance they will drop 1 PP. Considering the only other way I can gain these points is the standard +1 per level up; fighting monsters one level above me to get a maximum chance of extra points would be the optimal method of farming.

Sharing the EXP gain with Maria and Abby in the boss room after I surpass the boss' maximum level spawn rate of roughly 598 allows me to farm this stat for longer.

Once I pass this limit and tell my teammates, Abby is the first to speak up.

"Alright, let's go, let's go to the labyrinth!"

They both take my wrists, and we teleport to the highest floor I have access to. The gargoyle dungeon on the 21st floor.

After my first kill, the notification box for upgrading my skill pops up.

[Use Absorption]

Skill: Lifesteal

Upgrade: Legendary Grade

[YES][NO]

After accepting and trying it out on my next opponent, I realize the range and strength of the skill have increased very drastically. As long as my base of mana control is much higher than my opponent, and they're within close range of my aura, their HP can be completely drained and added to mine in seconds.

Abby and Maria absorb the skill too and try it out on monsters that appear nearby as we make our way to the boss room that leads up to floor 22.

Before entering, I stop in place and voice a thought.

"Now wait for a moment, I need to check something."

I think to myself, activating my Dungeon Walker skill while opening my status and making a mental note of every available dungeon I still have on record and available for transport.

I look back at the swirling boss room portal, then to Abby and Maria.

"You climbed this dungeon before to rank up, right? If you were to estimate, how high up will we have to climb to reach the level 600 mobs?"

Maria scratches her head and ponders for a moment before responding.

"I think floor 27 or maybe 28. Around there is where we'll all start to level up again. Well- Assuming this Labyrinth goes that high."

I nod.

"It definitely should. I believe it's well over 40 floors if what Chester said about it a while back is true."