Chapter 393

When I make it back to the dungeon hub in full stealth mode, I look at all the available dungeon entrances for a moment, and my eye catches the B Class gate.

I never really thought twice about it when I was spending most of my time around this place. My level and power were never high enough to even think of going into dungeons like this.

I use my perception and scanning skills to find that the two guards standing in front of the gate are level 556 and 509.

The higher level guard is ranked up with an advanced earth magic skill while the other is stacked with two special grade party buffing skills. One for strength and the other for speed. They're wearing very high-grade gear and looking straight ahead as no one comes near their gate.

I was going to hop back into an E class dungeon with stealth activated, but now I'm curious.

Bri mentioned something about the Apex Region recruiting B Class hunters soon, so out of curiosity, I walk over and completely change my status to an E Class businessman to match my concealment ring's suit and alter my face to look much older.

With a professional smile, I come out from the shadows and walk over with a hand raised.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, I have a question for you if you don't mind me asking."

The higher level tan-skinned earth magic user turns my way with jaded eyes and a course toned reply.

"What can I help you with, sir?"

I come to a halt, scanning him up and down to see [Damien S.][B-Class Hunter] on two small silver pins on his Association uniform's collar.

"Oh, I was just wondering what the date and location of the B-Class exams were? I know they're coming up and may have a client or two eligible to try out."

His expression doesn't change, but the guard nods and replies in the same tone.

"They're a month and a half away. Anyone above level 500 can enter if they wish, but the exact location and time is not available to the public. You'll have to check in with an association office with your clients present to sign them up."

I nod and begin to turn away.

"Very good, that's all I wanted to know—"

"Sir, could I ask to see an ID or your status? It's not every day we get questions like that."

I shrug and show them my doctored status, showing lv79 and a no-grade Appraisal skill before walking off. Although appraisal skills are fairly rare, many top businessmen have them. Snagging some for the association would always be helpful, but they're really better off working on their own.

A lower level hunter would have tried to recruit me to get some good faith, but this man just nods and doesn't even wave me off as I leave. He faces straight ahead as I disappear into the crowds of hunters.

Once completely out of sight, I activate stealth once again and slip into a dungeon before teleporting back into the Labyrinth to continue farming with my time remaining.

Monk said it'd take 3 to 4 hours, and I still have a bit of time, so I dungeon walk around the red-tinted dungeon full of speedsters for the remaining hour and a half I have left, bringing my level up to 629, gaining 1 extra PP, a few million MCP, and collecting 5 more crimson speed fragments to add to my item storage.

I attempt to practice my Qi control further, but it's not even worth trying. Every time I make an impact I desolate my opponent.

"Not bad... but I'm ready for a real challenge."