Chapter 1

It's been almost 2 years since I've laid eyes on my best friend Austin Mahone. We had a simple one night stand. He ended up moving to Miami with Alex. I got the worst end of the deal. I ended up pregnant... My name is Kendra Lawrence. I'm 19.
*Flashback*
"I'm bored." Austin complained. "haha.." I said. "Staring contest, 1, 2, 3." he said. i laughed and stared into his brown hazel orbs. They're so beautiful. I've had a crush on him since i was in middle school. Everyone knew it but him.. But i pushed it aside because of life...
He leaned in and so did I. We kissed.. Which turned into a makeout session which turned into much more.. Which turned into much more... Which was unprotected..
*end of flashback*
My flashback was disturbed by my 11 month old daughter, Kylie. She has my eyes and Austins nose, mouth, hair, tan everything.. haha! When Austin left i kinda forgot to tell him. Robert and Zach helped me ALL the time. Alex knows about me and Austin's 'one night stand' but has no clue about Kylie.

I was feeding Kylie when Robert and Zach busted into my apartment. "What?" I asked. "Guess who is back?" They asked in sync.. "Who?" I asked. "Alex and Austin..." They said. I stopped feeding Kylie her food and turned around looking at them. "What the fudge?" I asked. They nodded. Kylie giggled. "Ma ma..." She said laughing. I looked at her in shock. "Her first words.." I said. They smiled. "But anywhos, Austin and Alex suggested we have a crew reunion at your place or Austin's..." Robert said. "It's gonna be so awkward. And how am i suppose to tell him that i have a freaking daughter with him?" I asked. They shrugged. "We have to pick them up from the airport in about an hour.. will you go?" Robert begged. "Sure..." I said. Robert laughed and picked up Kylie. "I need to change. And change KyKy.." I said. He nodded. Zach sat on my couch and flipped to MTV. Robert went with me. I am dreading this next few hours...