Amy Santiago- Smoking (c)

You had spent most of the day doing your work but couldn't help but listen to Holt and Terry attempting to help Amy quite smoking. They were ultimately failing at that though as she was currently stood outside smoking. The window was open leaving a small gap for you to be able to launch your projectile at her.

Your desk was right next to window and you had a pile of elastic bands which were mainly used for your elastic band ball (that was hidden in your desk since the incident with Holt discovering Jake's one) but now they had another purpose. A blue band stretched between your thumb and fore finger. Your tongue stuck out of the corner of your mouth as your eyes narrowed at the brunette in your view.

The elastic band pinged from your finger as you pushed your thumb down like a trigger. You watched it collide with the brunette's forehead. She jumped slightly dropping the cigarette with a squeal. Amy turned towards you looking completely confused as to what happened whilst rubbing her forehead.

She stomped into the room and straight up to your desk slapping the elastic band onto your desk.

"Y/S/N, what the hell was that?" She said shouting gain attention from others in the room.

"An elastic band."

"I know that. But why did you hit me with it?"

"You want to quit smoking right?" You said holding an innocent smile on your face, gesturing to the chair place to the side of your desk.

She sat down looking disgruntled and annoyed by what you had done, however she did seem intrigued by the start of your conversation.

"I did. But I quit quitting." She stated. "I shall continue sinking into my hell of such a disgusting addiction."

Amy hung her head slightly, disappointed in herself.

"That's bollocks Santiago. You want to quit smoking. You are rotting your insides and it is frankly the only thing that I hate about you. Ignore I said that though." You said attempting to move on from that topic quickly. "Elastic bands help."

She seemed as though she was going to dwell on what you previously said but wisely chose not to.

"What can elastic bands do, other than bruise my forehead?" Amy questioned.

"Wear one around your wrist and snap it against your skin every time you want to smoke. You'll associate the pain with smoking and it can help. And if that doesn't work I'll just keep hitting your with them," you shrugged.

She took one of the elastic bands from your desk and put it over her hand, letting it ping against her skin.

"Why are you helping me?" She questioned.

"Can't let you die early because you're reliant on death sticks can I? I'm being a good colleague and friend. And now you owe me for saving your life," you grinned.

"Thanks."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.