Gina Linetti- Phone (c)

Something that your prided yourself in was your ability to not pay attention to Gina talking as if you paid attention to everything, she said then you'd lose the ability to do anything else. The two of you were driving to a shopping centre an hour from your home to get a specific shampoo that although was sold in every store in the city, it needed to be from that specific one.

Whilst you were behind the wheel, Gina was holding out her phone, livestreaming to her fans, talking about her life and regularly turning the camera to you even though you kept your eyes on the road and tried not to get involved.

When you were about halfway through your journey, you couldn't ignore her any longer as her normal tone quickly became a loud screech.

"You cannot die! I won't let it happen!" She screamed.

You did your best to not accidentally crash the car, thinking that something terrible had happened or that you were about to die. Clutching onto the wheel, you looked out of the corner of your eye to see Gina clinging onto her phone, a pained expression on her face.

"What the hell, Gina?!" you exclaimed.

"My phone is on five percent," she screamed. "Where is my charger?"

"I didn't pack it," you stated. "I didn't think we would need it for being out of the house for barely two hours."

Gina made an inhuman noise, not able to believe that you hadn't packed her charger, one of the things she deemed as giving her life too.

"I always need my phone charger," she screeched.

"Well we don't have it and we aren't turning back now," you frowned.

"You need to pull over at the next shop now!"

You shook your head. You were heading to a shopping centre, why would you stop at a random petrol station on the way there?

"You can buy one when we get to the shops," you explained. "There's no point in pulling over beforehand."

She screeched, making you wince at the horrible noise that she was making. You weren't technology dependent, but you were pretty sure that you had never seen Gina put her phone down before.

"It's going to die," she whined, waving it in front of you.

"And you can get a charger when we get to the shop," you frowned. "It'll be okay, and you'll be able to charge it soon."

You heard her phone beep to say it was dead. The noise was quickly followed by Gina wailing as though she had lost the most important thing in her life.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.