Amy Santiago- Clothing (c)

Being a detective had always been the dream, and when you met Amy the dream only became stronger. She had already been part of the Nine Nine as a detective, and encouraged you to go for the vacancy that had been opened up at her work. It had been a little nerve wracking, but you did and it paid off. Your dream had become true; it was better than you could have ever imagined that you had succeeded and that you were now to work with the woman that you loved dearly.

There was only one issue, you didn't own any clothing that was 'appropriate' for a detective. For the interview, you had borrowed one of Amy's suits at her insistence. You couldn't imagine that there would be an issue in wearing her clothes, seen as she had allowed you before. All of your clothes were casual, and not professional enough for you to work in at the precinct. If you could, you would have worn them, but Amy would have probably killed you.

You had your introductory conversation with Captain Holt, having not seen Amy before you entered his office, and left to see her sat at her desk, that you had visited before. You were told about your desk being opposite Rosa's, but didn't go to look at it yet. You'd previously met everyone and been to the precinct, having visited Amy numerous times and taken her lunch before. Going up behind the brunette, you kissed the top of her head.

She jumped a little, but turned around to see you, instantly calming her.

"Y/N," she smiled softly. "You're here already."

"Yeah. I have just spoken to Captain Holt, so I am free to start being a detective," you almost squealed with so much excitement from your dreams becoming reality.

Her cheery smile dropped as she looked you up and down, noticing that you were wearing her suit. You had smartly picked a suit that you knew she wasn't a huge fan of, so she wouldn't fear it being ruined, however from her face dropping maybe she wasn't overly happy in wearing it.

Before Amy had an opportunity to say anything, Jake had come out of the break room, letting out a loud gasp.

"Oh no! There are two Amy's!" He practically screamed.

"You need to stop stealing my clothes," Amy sighed. "You'll just encourage him with wearing my clothing."

"I'm sorry Love," you smiled, kissing her forehead. "Maybe you can help me pick out some clothes more suitable for work?"

"I'd love to."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.