Amy Santiago- Books (c)

"It's wrong," Amy exclaimed, a look of pure shock and horror across her face as though one of the worlds greatest crimes had been committed.

"What's wrong?" You retorted.

"Your books," she stated jutting a finger towards the large book case that was in the corner of the room.

All of your books were slotted onto it, not in the neatest way they could be. You'd tried to keep the genre's together but as you bought more and more books, they had to just be rearranged and slotted in where they could. Some may say you had a book problem due to the amount you had piled up on the bookcase along with a few stacks piled up in front and around it to trying and keep your book hoard looking neat and somewhat professional. Amy had more books than you did at her apartment and you feared for the day you'd be living together as you'd likely need at least a room just to store your reading material.

"What's wrong with them?" You asked. "Other than I need a new bookcase and to not go to Waterstones every day."

Amy shook her head at you as she inspected your shelves, with everyone her disappointed expression became stronger and stronger. She picked up two books from the middle shelf holding them out to you.

"In which world do these two go together?" She questioned. "This one begins with A and that with M and the authors surnames are P and F and the genres are not at all alike, so why would they be next to each other in any form of organisation?"

You couldn't help but laugh at how annoyed she got from the lack of organisation you had with your books.

"Well they both fit in that slot, so they went there," you shrugged.

Of course, you wished there was some form of organisation to your books but when space was scarce, you had to just take what you could.

"Oh goodness," she sighed. "Go put on some tea, I need to put these in alphabetical order based on the author's surname- the only acceptable way to organise books. Also, I will order you a new book shelf so clear your crap, so it will fit."

You rolled your eyes at her.

"I love you, you enormously stubborn pain in the arse."

Amy shot you a glare from across the room. "I'm not stubborn. I am right."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.